Jan 04 2013
By: gaby71costea2013 First Son 5 posts

Hitman installation problem

1 replies 51 views Edited Jan 4, 2013
Hello everybody! I have a BIG problem with my Sony PS3. I tried to install Hitman Absolution , but look what message appeared on the screen - 'The system software of your PS3 system is version 3.72. To start, you must update to version 4.25 or later. Do you want to update now ? - Yes or No'. I pressed Yes and ... ' Once the update is started, you can't go back to the previous version of the system software' So ... what can I do? I'm afraid I won't be able to play my old games anymore if I'll update the system!!! Pls help, thx!
Message 1 of 2 (51 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5248 posts

Re: Hitman installation problem

Jan 4, 2013

gaby71costea2013 wrote:
Hello everybody! I have a BIG problem with my Sony PS3. I tried to install Hitman Absolution , but look what message appeared on the screen - 'The system software of your PS3 system is version 3.72. To start, you must update to version 4.25 or later. Do you want to update now ? - Yes or No'. I pressed Yes and ... ' Once the update is started, you can't go back to the previous version of the system software' So ... what can I do? I'm afraid I won't be able to play my old games anymore if I'll update the system!!! Pls help, thx!

You'll be able to play any of your old games, as long as they're yours legally.  I'm not aware of any legitimate reason to keep it at 3.72, since OtherOS was removed before that.

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)