Oct 31 2012
By: JTInferno First Son 29 posts

High Velocity Bowling Online Issues Persist!

[ Edited ]
6 replies 265 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

I as well have been having a big problem with HVB online. You cannot synchronize with anyone, it only shows that jdubbj5 is the only person stuck in one of the lounges, at all times 24/7, this has been going on for several weeks, and I did play it prior to this a few weeks ago with no problems. It is not my connection, it is not corrupted HVB files, it is not my PS3 system.

Message 1 of 7 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: High Velocity Bowling Online Issues Persist!

Oct 31, 2012
Also I forgot to mention, everytime you login, and you don't even play a game, your ranking is lower every time. Please help us! And yes people still rock this game, I see the same amount of players in the main lounge at times as I did 4 years ago, and it still is sold online, and also many copies new sold physically in retail, please help us!
Message 2 of 7 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 4, 2012

i to is having problems synchonizing to play online this problem didnt occur untill they put the new system im a big fan of high volicity bowling no game compares to it  so please help us i forgot to mention that it takes way points

Message 3 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 13, 2013

now when you play the game it wont keep rank right it wont give the right ranking

Message 4 of 7 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 16, 2013

we still have the same the ranking isnt right the scores stay the same if go in your users name the ranking is still the same i know you alot to change everything the ranking is still not right i hope you get it fixed soon i very big gamer on high volicity bowling the game still rocks

Message 5 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 3, 2014

the same problem again the ranking stays the same the ranking is stuck on the scoring can somebody please help i love the game to death its my favorite game i play it all the time

Message 6 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Feb 3, 2014
Reading title
*hm this game is pretty old, people still play?"

Opened thread, looks at date,
"oh..."

When i played it, it ran well try deleting game data and re installing
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes