Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 04 2013
By: SILVERX200 Survivor 2252 posts

@HeyPlayStation on Twitter doesn't give you what you won.

2 replies 158 views Edited May 4, 2013

So they're having this #ILovePSPlus promotion goin on, and if you win they send you a direct message on Twitter. Well I was luckily one of the winners, but they have to Follow you on Twitter in order for you to reply to their direct message. It's the dumbest thing ever.

I've tweeted numerous times to them, replied directly twice to the email I was sent on my email account with my PSN ID and nothing. No response and no redeemable code or anything.

I rarely use Twitter and I thought, "Hey, might as well give it a try for this" and I actually win something. Too bad it was nothing more than a joke on me.

They only give you 24 hours to respond with your PSN ID, and in 5 minutes at 5:30 p.m. mine is up since that's when the message was sent to me. What use is it if you're given such a short amount of time and they don't even bother reading or responding?

Thanks for nothing Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4123 posts

Re: @HeyPlayStation on Twitter doesn't give you what you won.

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

If they are not following you, how did they send you a direct message?

I thought it works both ways. (need to be following each other in order to direct message each other.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: @HeyPlayStation on Twitter doesn't give you what you won.

Aug 7, 2013
ive also won and they applied it directly to my account
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (77 Views)
0 Likes