First Son
2 posts

Re: Hey PlayStation, how about some preemptive communication!?!

Apr 19, 2011

You's all hit the nail on the head. Its gone on way too long with not a single response. Okay so you may have been hacked, and this is the problem. Tell us! Let your consumers know. They at least have that right buying your product.

Message 11 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Lets give sony a break theyve only fired hundreds of people from online depts in the past year. So asking them to inform of us things in a timely courteaous manner is clearly to much for them. I think everyone likes it when were alerted to maintence 1-2 hours before it happens or the random update times of the psn store. Thats what true proffesionals who are over worked and under staffed do.

Message 12 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2011

yea, this pretty much some BS. I've been diggin the ps3 until this crap started happening and now programs I PAY MONEY FOR like netflix on here I can't even use. Some reimbursement to your fellow followers is deeply in order.

Message 13 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
981 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Thou has spoken the only truthness, wordness.

Sony customer sevice is a JOKE. Not only that the information flow seems to be lost somewhere, the question I have been asking since 2007: why can't I log into these forums using my PS3??? Isn't this also a forum for the PS3 and should therefore be able to be visited by this very console (or maybe even with my iPhone, which is not possible either)?

Questions over questions, which will probably never be answered (at least not by Sony).

BF3 Stats
Message 14 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Apr 19, 2011

NO WORRIES HERE...LMAO.........thumbnail.aspx.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 15 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Apr 19, 2011

I agree. Why are they trying to cover this like it's some kind of sex scandal?  Atleast give us a we are working on the issues at hand.

Message 16 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Apr 19, 2011

And that's just it, how hard is it to let people know via the PS3 blog? They don't want media attention, that's what it is.

Message 17 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Apr 19, 2011

I keep hearing about the network being down, but I have had no problems whatsoever. I can connect every time. But if there is an issue, I do think they should at least acknowledge it.

Kryshalis Trophy CardFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 18 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Yes there are issues with signing in. i've been getting trouble for few days now, it's very annoying. I can't even sign in right now ><. Please tell me what is up with that!

Message 19 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 19, 2011

I have the same issue right now. Last night was OK, no problem signing in. Today is no different. Maybe Sony is taking care of the servers after what Anonymous did to Sony's game servers. At least I can sign into the Playstation Website using my PSN ID. I'm using PSN on Fios over a Router in Rockaway, NJ. I know my PC connection works, but the PSN connection sucks. Hopefully Sony stops Anonymous from destorying Sony's servers and restore gaming to all!!!

Message 20 of 31 (6 Views)
0 Likes