Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2530 posts
 

Re: Gamestop black friday?

Nov 26, 2013
Well, not being in America I never cared about BF. But $30 for a year of PS+? Yes please~.
Message 31 of 53 (1,191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: Gamestop black friday?

Nov 26, 2013

ogan1 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

@ogan1 Thanks for posting that. 

 

I want to get The Last of Us and Kingdom hearts 1.5.


No problem! I'd love to capitalize on the sweet deals they have for PS3 games, but unfortunately I made the switch from Xbox 360 to PS4, leaving me with a huge PlayStation void from last gen :smileysad:


The PS3 does have a massive library. It's a shame that the PS4 is not able to play them natively.  :smileysad: Maybe Gaikai can be really good though.

Message 32 of 53 (1,179 Views)
First Son
Registered: 11/21/2013
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: Gamestop black friday?

Nov 26, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

ogan1 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

@ogan1 Thanks for posting that. 

 

I want to get The Last of Us and Kingdom hearts 1.5.


No problem! I'd love to capitalize on the sweet deals they have for PS3 games, but unfortunately I made the switch from Xbox 360 to PS4, leaving me with a huge PlayStation void from last gen :smileysad:


The PS3 does have a massive library. It's a shame that the PS4 is not able to play them natively.  :smileysad: Maybe Gaikai can be really good though.


I really, really hope so. There are so many games across all the PlayStation consoles that I'm dying to play or replay.

Message 33 of 53 (1,163 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: Gamestop black friday?

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

ogan1 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

ogan1 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

@ogan1 Thanks for posting that. 

 

I want to get The Last of Us and Kingdom hearts 1.5.


No problem! I'd love to capitalize on the sweet deals they have for PS3 games, but unfortunately I made the switch from Xbox 360 to PS4, leaving me with a huge PlayStation void from last gen :smileysad:


The PS3 does have a massive library. It's a shame that the PS4 is not able to play them natively.  :smileysad: Maybe Gaikai can be really good though.


I really, really hope so. There are so many games across all the PlayStation consoles that I'm dying to play or replay.


Same here! I really want to access PSone, PS2 and PS3 games on the PS4. I really wish we were able to play PSone, PS2 and PS3 discs and digital downloads on the PS4. It would have been 4 consoles in 1.  I am very interested in how Gaikai will work. 

Message 34 of 53 (1,156 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 01/18/2010
Offline
63 posts
 

Re: Gamestop black friday?

Nov 26, 2013

I'm certainly getting the Playstation Plus subscription, I don't want to miss out on that deal.

Message 35 of 53 (1,147 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/09/2012
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: Here is your 2013 Black Friday Gaming Deals!

Nov 26, 2013

You should add Amazon's video games deals calendar to the list. It doesnt give the prices but it does list what is on sale and when. Here's the link:

 

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011

Message 36 of 53 (1,142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2007
Offline
5276 posts
 

Re: Here is your 2013 Black Friday Gaming Deals!

Nov 27, 2013
Awesome thread for those looking for deals. Sadly I won't be getting any games this year, already way too many games to beat in my backlog.
Message 37 of 53 (1,123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5120 posts
 

Re: Here is your 2013 Black Friday Gaming Deals!

Nov 27, 2013

torch1177 wrote:

You should add Amazon's video games deals calendar to the list. It doesnt give the prices but it does list what is on sale and when. Here's the link:

 

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011


Wow, this is pretty great! Will update the Amazon link most definitely :smileyhappy:!

Message 38 of 53 (1,119 Views)
First Son
Registered: 11/03/2013
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Here Are Your 2013 Black Friday Gaming Deals!

Nov 27, 2013

Does anyone know, if 1 year PS PLUS for $29.99 is going to be abailable online, or only in physical stores?

Message 39 of 53 (1,093 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Online
10069 posts
 

Re: Here Are Your 2013 Black Friday Gaming Deals!

Nov 27, 2013
Walmart says gaurenteed in stock for an hour but last year it took me about an hour just to get to the game section.
Message 40 of 53 (1,081 Views)
Reply
0 Likes