Jun 30 2012
By: Amdfanboy First Son 13 posts

Help

2 replies 54 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

After one of the updates if I turn my ps3 on with the controller it looses sync after turning on the ps3. Each time I have to reset the controller so it resycs with the ps3. I forget all the stuff I tried, but I think I did a ps3 restart, tried resyncing the controllers, ect. Its not just 1 controller, I tried all my controllers, and they all loose sync after turning the ps3 on. Just wondering if anybody has any ideas about how I could fix this, cause its getting annoying.

Message 1 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29183 posts

Re: Help

Jun 30, 2012
Try resetting the controller. There's a small button on the front of the controller. Press it, and the controller will reset. When you update your console, make sure you have your controller connected with the USB cable. Some will tell you it's unnecessary, however that is incorrect.

For more info check here;

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=444
Message 2 of 3 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Re: Help

Jun 30, 2012

I did try that before, I just did it again with the controller on, off, and held the button in for 30 secs. Isn't the controller supposed to loose sync? It never does. What I mean is I can reset it, and it still syncs with the ps3. I did reset it, and use the cable though, but still same results.

Message 3 of 3 (42 Views)
0 Likes