Sep 17 2012
By: pikminbird First Son 3 posts

Help with playstation plus please

4 replies 96 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

Hi i made a huge mistake earlier i checked my playstation plus as i knew was due to run out and mistatenly was on my daughters account and signed her up for playstation plus thinking it was my own account realised my mistake and went to mine to find mine is still running and must run out tomorrow Smiley Sad

is there anyway i can fix this or are we going to lose all games we have got thoughout this year 

Message 1 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: Help with playstation plus please

Sep 17, 2012

Well, you won't be able to access any of the games you have downloaded through your account. You'll get the games in the upcoming months, but you'll have to get them via your daughter's account. Perhaps you could work something out with Sony and see if they can do anything to fix the mistake you did. Best of luck.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 2 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 17, 2012
sorry to be a pain but do you know the link of whom to contact about the mistake as that is what i was thinking would happen then i got same problem following year Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Sep 17, 2012

pikminbird wrote:
sorry to be a pain but do you know the link of whom to contact about the mistake as that is what i was thinking would happen then i got same problem following year Smiley Sad

There's a "contact us" link at the bottom of this page.

I doubt Sony will be able to help you but there's no harm trying.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 17, 2012
in case this happens to anyone else thought i would let you know that my pns+ ran out this afternoon and my son went to play a game from his account and it said it was expired so we went to try same game under my daughters account and it is now working again including on sons account Smiley Happy

so happy me has not lost £29.99 Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5 (68 Views)