Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Online
792 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

null

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (1,146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/02/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Jan 2, 2013

i did the trial voucher for 30 days it expires in like 3 days. i need to cancel so the renew doesnt go through my cc. do i just delete my cc info from my account or do i need to do more to make sure the renew doesnt go through?

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (1,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/19/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Jan 19, 2013
Got 2 of them for whoever.

9MHE-BJNL-LQEE
QFFC-4FN5-42CK
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (944 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28412 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Jan 19, 2013

hatchetbum wrote:

i did the trial voucher for 30 days it expires in like 3 days. i need to cancel so the renew doesnt go through my cc. do i just delete my cc info from my account or do i need to do more to make sure the renew doesnt go through?


I would turn off the auto-renew feature too.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (942 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Mar 17, 2013

does any one still have a code pm me

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (653 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/04/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Apr 4, 2013

I have a question... i just bought the God Of War PS3 bundle and it came with a 30 day free membership for Playstation Plus and when i put the code in, it says the code is  no longer valid.   just bought it today.

 

Any ideas?

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (553 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28412 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Apr 4, 2013

KenBarkley wrote:

I have a question... i just bought the God Of War PS3 bundle and it came with a 30 day free membership for Playstation Plus and when i put the code in, it says the code is  no longer valid.   just bought it today.

 

Any ideas?

 

 


Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

This has happened before, usually i would say make sure you're putting the code in correctly etc, but because of the message you're getting you obviously are.

 

All i can suggest is if it's important to you is to contact Sony customer service (number below), tell them the problem & the code & see if they'll be nice enough to give you a new one.

 

Good luck

 

Here's the number...

 

Phone Icon
 

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

 

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (548 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/04/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Apr 4, 2013

Thanks Pal.....

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (546 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/19/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Jul 19, 2013
I just got a code recently but i dont got a cc does anyone know how to do it without one
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
16316 posts
 

Re: Help with playstation plus code

Jul 19, 2013

Musubo13 wrote:
I just got a code recently but i dont got a cc does anyone know how to do it without one

You can't.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes