Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 18 2013
By: Varakharne Wastelander 838 posts
Accepted Solution

Help with Two Worlds 2 VE and Defense DLC?

4 replies 235 views Edited Jan 18, 2013

For the life of me I cannot find out how or where to start the "Defense " DLC. Anyone know how ?

Blackspeak12.jpg

Bil-At Kir-Zal Za-A-Kam Ki-Aga-Du

Message 1 of 5 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Help with Two Worlds 2 VE and Defense DLC?

Jan 19, 2013

If you have the digital version of Two Worlds 2 VE then you can't play the Defense DLC. Because of an error either made by Topware or the PSN team it won't work. DLC is region locked and the Defense DLC that comes with the digital version is the EU version, while the game is the NA version, all the other DLC works cause it's part of the game download. Awhile back I started a thread about this and sent messages to both Morgan and Topware about this neither replied. If you wanna play the Defense DLC then your gonna have to buy the disc. If you do have the disc then it's in the multiplayer menu should say castle defense, It should be one of the game types you can pick.

Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Wow I wont lie that is a terrible solution to say to a customer and it should be noted in BOLD when purchasing the Digital Version. *SIGH* only in video games can companies get away with **bleep** like this.Oh well the game is still very good but man this leaves a bad impression on me.

Thnx for replying :smileyhappy:

Blackspeak12.jpg

Bil-At Kir-Zal Za-A-Kam Ki-Aga-Du

Message 3 of 5 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I know how you feel to buy a complete/GotY game that isn't complete and never will be becuase of an error someone made, that they refuse to fix. You can try emailing Topware and messaging someone from the PSN team like Morgan but you will probably get ignored like I did. If the DLC can't be fixed then atleast remove it from the PS store so it can stop fooling people. On the brightside though if your a trophy hunter the Defense DLC has no trophies so you can still get 100%

Message 4 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Look at me Moose i'm a trophy hunter just like u and i'll b workin on my 34th Platinum soon so HA. :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes