How do deactivate JUST ONE ps3 system when you don't have acess to it?
If I were to deactivate all of them would I lose all my trophies and add-ons and themes?
If I lose the add ons do I have to purchase them again? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
How do I deactivate my console(s) if I don't have access to them, or want to deactivate them using a PC?
| Answer ID: 2616|
Important: You can only deactivate games via PC. For video, you must deactivate directly from the console. Click here to learn how.
Deactivating All Consoles
- Log-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login
- Click on the "Account " tab on the top right of the screen.
- Select "Media and Devices " from the left side of the screen.
- Four boxes will appear on the right: one for Video, Game, Music and Comics. Click anywhere in the Game box and then choose "Deactivate All ".
- Click "Yes " to confirm deactivation.
Note: Once you have performed this deactivation you will be unable to repeat it for 6 months.
Trophies and DLC are tied to the account, not the console.
You simply need to reactivate the PS3 you currently own to regain use of your content after deactivating through the above