Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2011
By: khaos1337 First Son 1 posts

Help with Final Fantasy VIII

3 replies 48 views Edited Feb 5, 2011

okay i downloaded Final Fantasy 8 last night and i realized after i got into the battle with the T-Rexaur that i cannot run from battles due to the fact that psp does not have L2 or R2.  and if i change the layout of these buttons i must sacrifice things i need for the game i.e. menu, running, talking, trigger. any advice on what i should do? and no i do not own a ps3 so i cannot synch up a ps3 controller to my psp. well i found out that i can change the original layout of the buttons for the psp itself but i do not know how. i bought my psp go used and it did not come with the instruction manual. thanks to all for your input ^_^.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Help with Final Fantasy VIII

Feb 7, 2011

If my memory Serves me correctly , there is a button layout when you get into the game you can hit the home key on your psp. Then button config and i belive u can chnage the layout to use the analog stick of the psp to bind up down left or right to those keys and or 2 at a time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Feb 7, 2011

Pretty much what Masa said.

Press The PS Button > Controller Settings > Assign Buttons

From in-game, you press the Menu Button > Config > Controller > Customize and change the commands to your liking.

Also, for the T-Rexuar thing, just cast blind and continue to lay into it.  Also, in case you don't know, try timing your attacks and pressing the trigger button to deal a bit of extra damage.  Good luck, man.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 8, 2011

Trex is weak Vs ice attacks , and is very weak vs sleep magic good luck those are ez XP

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes