Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2011
By: JLP_M Gaming Beast 2260 posts

Help about the New Change with Accounts

2 replies 6 views Edited Nov 4, 2011

Now, I usually don't ask for help on here but I'm confused... I had two PS3s before they broke, I'm on my third one. On the PS Blog Karen replied to a user and this is what she put 

• + Karen Spearrin on November 4th, 2011 at 10:28 am said:

• After November 18th, the first two devices you use with the new purchased content will be your active devices, and each new piece of game content you purchase will work on those two systems. If you want to change those systems, you can do so via “account management” on each device.

Ok, I'm confused by this :/ So basically, after November 18th, the first two PS3s I use with my account are the ones that will be activated?

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6222 posts

Re: Help about the New Change with Accounts

Nov 4, 2011

if you have more then 2 currently activated, like you said you did, then the first 2 you use with stuff purchased from Nov.18 onward, will be the 2 activated systems. Either way though, you will soon be able to manually deactivate any PS3 or PSP straight from your PSP.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Re: Help about the New Change with Accounts

Nov 4, 2011

chaos_789 wrote:

if you have more then 2 currently activated, like you said you did, then the first 2 you use with stuff purchased from Nov.18 onward, will be the 2 activated systems. Either way though, you will soon be able to manually deactivate any PS3 or PSP straight from your PSP.

Ah ok! I got it, sucks for me Hopefully they make that PC deactivating thing soon, I won't be able to get my Plus downloads!

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes