Highlighted
Jun 03 2013
By: GameKat First Son 6 posts

Help Sony See The Way

48 replies 289 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Help Sony understand how important backwards compatibility is some of our gamer family have the money to spend on new systems other can't afford it I am not talking about being able to play out dated games like ps2 Im talking about atleast being able to play ps3 games and plastation store games I have over 200 ps3 games it would be a waste if I celluloid play it on ps4 I know some of you feel same way that's why I hope enough of us can reason with Sony in big or small ways and our friend who can't afford ps4 are going to be playing ps3 I would to be able to play with them rather than having to switch between systems I would thing it would be a waste of time this is supposed to be the sufficient era of gaming also some people I know were thinking of trading in there ps3 for credit toward ps4 just to afford it I am making this to hopefully inspire enough people to help Sony see the era of there ways by not making it at  least play ps3 games I mean there's a lot of ps3 games I have pre-ordered that I want to also play on ps4 than having to switch systems to play them or just to play with friends

Message 1 of 49 (289 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13599 posts

Re: Help Sony See The Way

Jun 3, 2013

We've already gone over why it isn't there.

Different hardware architecture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 49 (281 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Yaaa...not happening. Sony hasn't even detailed their streaming service yet, so you're jumping the gun just a bit.

Good luck with your crusade though.
Message 3 of 49 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Ben Croshaw, is that you?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 49 (278 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13599 posts

Jun 3, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Ben Croshaw, is that you?

I love that guy XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 49 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

OP, you have no idea how many of these threads have been created. It is not going to happen. Accept it and move on.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 6 of 49 (264 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39977 posts

Jun 3, 2013

GameKat wrote:

Help Sony understand how important backwards compatibility is some of our gamer family have the money to spend on new systems other can't afford it I am not talking about being able to play out dated games like ps2 Im talking about atleast being able to play ps3 games and plastation store games I have over 200 ps3 games it would be a waste if I celluloid play it on ps4 I know some of you feel same way that's why I hope enough of us can reason with Sony in big or small ways and our friend who can't afford ps4 are going to be playing ps3 I would to be able to play with them rather than having to switch between systems I would thing it would be a waste of time this is supposed to be the sufficient era of gaming also some people I know were thinking of trading in there ps3 for credit toward ps4 just to afford it I am making this to hopefully inspire enough people to help Sony see the era of there ways by not making it at  least play ps3 games I mean there's a lot of ps3 games I have pre-ordered that I want to also play on ps4 than having to switch systems to play them or just to play with friends

Welcome to to the PlayStation Community GameKat.

Unfortunately the kind of responses you're getting so far are typical, & they are that way for two reasons, one it's been beaten to death like a dead horse on these Forums & two, it just isn't going to happen, sorry.

Please feel free to stay with the Community though, but B/C, sorry won't happen!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 49 (261 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jun 3, 2013
*yawns*oh look onf these thread again -___-
Message 8 of 49 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 3, 2013
You know nothing, Cannon Fodder.
Message 9 of 49 (236 Views)
VP of Gaming
28970 posts

Jun 3, 2013

There's no "way" to see. Different architecture, and different programming languages. The Gailkai service will eventually fill that need, and there's no law against keeping your PS3. Your buds won't think you're any less "hardcore".

Message 10 of 49 (229 Views)
0 Likes