Jun 16 2012
By: Devilb0yAce First Son 2 posts

Help!!! Somebody Deactivated my system from the site what can i do??

2 replies 90 views Edited Jun 16, 2012

So I was playing GT5 with some friends so i go to my garage to get one of my DLC cars and then i see a yellow ! mark next to they're name i click on the car and it says.
"Car Pack 3 is not active in this system please activate it inorder to use" same for car pack 2 and speed test track so im like o.O i exit the online lobby go to the main menu to the place where I can install my DLCs for the game and i see they aren't there so im like W..T..F? So I exit the game go to the psn store so i can download them again when i try to do so i get a msj "Your account is active on 2 PS3s please deactivate them then activate this one in order to use the Downloadble content (not the exact words but you get the point) so now im a lil bit worried so i exit the store go to account management and try to activate my system just to get the same msj i got at the strore, so right now im pretty freaked out i do some search on google and find out i can deactivate every system with my account on it on some sony website so i go to the site get to where i can remotely deactivate the systems and when i press the ahh thing where i can deactivate it tells me you have recently used this feature. and some thing else i cant remember. So now i dont know what to do somebody used this feature deactivated my systems and now i cant use my dlc's nor can i activate my system or deactivate the others in use which i dont own or have any contact with and no way in hell im waiting 6 months for this, im calling sony 1st thing in the morning see if they can help me.
And yes i already changed my password but didnt help much i guess can somebody please help me or give me any type of advise on what to do im pretty desperate right now totally freaked as well

Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Help!!! Somebody Deactivated my system from the site what can i do??

Jun 23, 2012

Wait another six months for the ability to deactivate every PS3. I'm not sure what else you could do. Maybe try contacting Sony, but I don't know if that'll help at all considering your situation.

Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
41765 posts

Re: Help!!! Somebody Deactivated my system from the site what can i do??

Jun 23, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Devilb0yAce wrote:

So I was playing GT5 with some friends so i go to my garage to get one of my DLC cars and then i see a yellow ! mark next to they're name i click on the car and it says.
"Car Pack 3 is not active in this system please activate it inorder to use" same for car pack 2 and speed test track so im like o.O i exit the online lobby go to the main menu to the place where I can install my DLCs for the game and i see they aren't there so im like W..T..F? So I exit the game go to the psn store so i can download them again when i try to do so i get a msj "Your account is active on 2 PS3s please deactivate them then activate this one in order to use the Downloadble content (not the exact words but you get the point) so now im a lil bit worried so i exit the store go to account management and try to activate my system just to get the same msj i got at the strore, so right now im pretty freaked out i do some search on google and find out i can deactivate every system with my account on it on some sony website so i go to the site get to where i can remotely deactivate the systems and when i press the ahh thing where i can deactivate it tells me you have recently used this feature. and some thing else i cant remember. So now i dont know what to do somebody used this feature deactivated my systems and now i cant use my dlc's nor can i activate my system or deactivate the others in use which i dont own or have any contact with and no way in hell im waiting 6 months for this, im calling sony 1st thing in the morning see if they can help me.
And yes i already changed my password but didnt help much i guess can somebody please help me or give me any type of advise on what to do im pretty desperate right now totally freaked as well

Unless you have game-shared or gave out your personal information to someone then there is no way someone else can use the deactivate feature, they would require your password to do so & you yourself has said that you were able to change your own password to a new one!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes