Feb 10 2014
By: GIONAScm2 Hekseville Citizen 299 posts

Help Me Get the ‘Create’ LBP Trophy!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 222 views Edited Feb 11, 2014

"Create" is my only remaining LBP trophy. My friend just let me borrow the game today. I need 30 creator hearts and 50 combined level hearts.

Heart me as a creator: Simply visit this link, sign into your PSN, and "heart" me. Click this link

Heart my levels: You'll have to manually log onto LBP and heart all 5 of my levels. Do this, and I will be in debt to you forever. I'll work in a sweatshop for you if I need to.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS TROPHY!!!!!

Edit: Updated label & title. Please click here to learn more about Labels.

Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: My LBP trophy...

Feb 10, 2014

GIONAScm2 wrote:

"Create" is my only remaining LBP trophy. My friend just let me borrow the game today. I need 30 creator hearts and 50 comboned level hearts.

Heart me as a creator: Simply visit this link, sign into your PSN, and "heart" me. Click this link

Heart my levels: You'll have to manually log onto LBP and heart all 5 of my levels. Do this, and I will be in debt to you forever. I'll work in a sweatshop for you if I need to.

One  person alone can't help. You need to either make something very  creative that people will like. Or, create a cheap knock off that's identical to others; this is something I don't recommend.

http://lbp.me/u/ossiecastro5/levels

My profile isn't impressive. I did make some original levels that recieved many hearts though. But I also made some levels very similiar to the popular ones at the time. Regardless, I got the Platinum.

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: My LBP trophy...

Feb 10, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

GIONAScm2 wrote:

"Create" is my only remaining LBP trophy. My friend just let me borrow the game today. I need 30 creator hearts and 50 comboned level hearts.

One  person alone can't help. You need to either make something very  creative that people will like. Or, create a cheap knock off that's identical to others; this is something I don't recommend.

http://lbp.me/u/ossiecastro5/levels

My profile isn't impressive. I did make some original levels that recieved many hearts though. But I also made some levels very similiar to the popular ones at the time. Regardless, I got the Platinum.

Yes, I have made 5 levels, all of which I have actually tried to do a good job on. I'm still lacking hearts, though.

I need 12 more creator hearts, and 8 more level hearts.

Can you guys please help? If you want the favor reciprocated, simply post a link to your profile like I did.

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes