Nov 05 2011
By: Mitia12 First Son 3 posts

Help,I bought dlc for uncharted 2 but anything is not working...maybe there is another region?Can PSN administrators exchange?Please help me.

4 replies 43 views Edited Nov 5, 2011

Help,I bought dlc for uncharted 2 but anything is not working...maybe there is another region?Can PSN administrators exchange?Please help me.

Message 1 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18781 posts

Re: Help,I bought dlc for uncharted 2 but anything is not working...maybe there is another region?Can PSN administrators exchange?Please help me.

Nov 5, 2011

That's right if you purchase DLC from a store in a region different from the disc it will not work and I'm sorry to inform you but you're not likelt to get an exchange.

Message 2 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

Re: Help,I bought dlc for uncharted 2 but anything is not working...maybe there is another region?Can PSN administrators exchange?Please help me.

Nov 6, 2011

Mitia12 wrote:

As ne1 has already indicated the disc & DLC have to be from the same region, & an exchange is impossible because of the different regions, & because well, they don't do it anyway, also no refunds are given for purchase errors that are the fault of the purchaser, sorry but you'll have to put this one down to human error.

It's funny, everyone else is talking/playing UC3 & you're asking about UC2.

Message 3 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 22, 2011

The same thing with me my Mortal Kombat and stuff i bought from the online store isnt even coming up as a game i can play on my PS3

Message 4 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

Nov 23, 2011

Th3kid215 wrote:

The same thing with me my Mortal Kombat and stuff i bought from the online store isnt even coming up as a game i can play on my PS3

Where did you purchase the game from & which PSN Store are you using?

Message 5 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes