Highlighted
Jul 04 2012
By: Arryl Splicer 55 posts

Help Finding Commissioner Gordon In LEGO Batman 2

5 replies 706 views Edited Jul 4, 2012

I am trying to platinum this game and for the life of me I can't find out where Gordon is unlocked? Can some one point me to a level and which character I need to unlock him? I have already beat the game on story mode.

Message 1 of 6 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Help Finding Commissioner Gordon In LEGO Batman 2

Jul 4, 2012

he is in the level called assault on the VTOL. there is a tank with a blue ring on it where you can clearly see a character unlock, you have to purchase aquaman if you havent already, and shoot water into the center of the blue ring, it will then fill the tank and bring the character to the top and drop down for you, this character is gordon.

Message 2 of 6 (701 Views)
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jul 5, 2012
So, for a nintendo ds port, how is this game? Fun? Worth more than 20 bucks?
Message 3 of 6 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 5, 2012

i liked it while playing it, but its so ridiculously short, and it has some extra justice league missions, but theyre also short, i completed the game on day 2, and platinum trophied it on day 3, and this is with a fulltime job, if not for my job it wouldve been alot less time. its barely a fraction of the console versions. so in short, no! its not worth over 20 dollars. and this is coming from a fan of lego games, lego harry potter is alot better, and alot cheaper.

Message 4 of 6 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2012

Wow...ok, I'll pass this one up. Despite the kiddie motif it could have been so much better. I think developers might continue to feed us DS ports of games until someone says something to Sony, or we start voting with outr money, and let them know by not buying the games.

Message 5 of 6 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 5, 2012

yeah, its really sad to look on youtube at the amazing open world play of lego batman 2 on the consoles, choosing from all the different vehicles and driving them around gotham. but yeah, the handheld versions have always been played down, i believe it has alot to do with TT games developing the console versions, while they pass the handheld versions off to a subsidiary of their company, TT fusion, and as of right now theyre letting them handle the vita also, when in my opinion, if it could handle the "open world" of gravity rush, seems it couldve handled the open world of lego batman 2 also, but hopefully once the vita starts boosting in sales and becomes as big of a market as ds and 3ds, developers will start making games to its full potential.

Message 6 of 6 (685 Views)
0 Likes