MVP Support
39168 posts

Re: Hello

Jul 26, 2013

DCoroner wrote:

Just created an account to "reserve" my psn id before the craziness of launch time.  I wanted to have a similar id as my one on xbox.  I have pre ordered my ps4 and am looking foward to seeing what sony can do.  Hope to meet some cool people on the battle field.  Can't wait till launch.

Welcome aboard & to the PlayStation Community DCoroner.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 11 of 18 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I will say ever since xbox 180 has aligned its self with sony they have goten themselves in the race but even still they are trailing behind Sonys new system not just in preorders but in ps4 specs even if you argue its not by much. micro$oft has had to backtrack so much to make it where it is but because of its flipfloping many fans have not only lost ther trust but just confidence in the company as a whole. as we get closer to releasing both consoles microsoft will sell units and ya do better then nintendo but sony will still dominate the holiday season giving xbox a slow start. micro$oft may even see slower start if it dosent do more the just doing a 180. sony hasnt had to do much because the spent there time developing a console for core gamers and game developers. While xbox spent more time in tv side of entertainment. Along with a drm policy that they ended up throwing out. If they had spent that time on creating a console that gamers want they would be where they are at right now. Sony learned from the mistakes of the ps3 and even went as far as to ask devs what they want and didnt just listen but apply what they learned. They also took note of what made both nintendo and xbox last gen successful. In the end sony has a better system, better future plan, and better overall online inferstructure that will lead to success.
Message 12 of 18 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Welcome!

Owner & Founder
www.teamcgn.com
Message 13 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Op, i did the same thing. Although with the pathetic launch titles of both consoles it will be a while before i use it.

Message 14 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Looking for friends? Check out this following thread where a bunch of folk like yourself are doing the same! Good luck and game on!

Click HERE to make friends Smiley Wink

And Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Message 15 of 18 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Wow!  If these responses are any indication of how my experience on Playstation is gonna be, I'm stoked.  Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

Message 16 of 18 (58 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jul 27, 2013

DCoroner wrote:

Wow!  If these responses are any indication of how my experience on Playstation is gonna be, I'm stoked.  Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing you on the PS4 and/or Vita.

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 17 of 18 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4618 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Welcome to the community, but please remember do not feed the trolls we have them on a special diet. 

Message 18 of 18 (49 Views)
0 Likes