Apr 05 2013
By: Raziel2K7 First Son 8 posts

Hello can someone list all the ps vita RPG titles please.

3 replies 433 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

Ive looked on so many sites and most of them put RPG titles under action rather than RPG such as "new little kings story" and "soul sacrifice" so its hard to find a true list of RP's although those games are under the action title they are also rpg's, it's like throwing final fantasy under "just action" genre it's not Smiley Frustrated anyways sorry for my rant and I thank you for your replies in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Re: Hello can someone list all the ps vita RPG titles please.

Apr 5, 2013

I would like to know too. I've considered buying a Vita, but so far I haven't seen too many great games for it. I'm really into RPG's lately, so having a good list of those might make me reconsider, since there aren't too many for the PS3.

Message 2 of 4 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Apr 5, 2013

From what I can gather, here's a complete list of all the RPGs and strategy-RPGs available on (or coming to) the Vita:

Atlier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Dragon's Crown

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

Final Fantasy X/Final Fantasy X-2 HD

New Little King's Story

Persona 4 Golden

Ragnarok Odyssey

Valhalla Knights 3

Message 3 of 4 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Apr 5, 2013

thank you so much i hope wrath of the white witch and white knight chronicles comes to it also Smiley Tongue appreciate the replies its still a new console with so much potential Smiley Tongue the psp was amazing this has some extra unique features so they have to spend more time accomodating the games to those features, still early yet though.

Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)
0 Likes