First Son
10 posts

Re: Hello Xbo.. i mean Sony Community!

Jun 14, 2013
@FreshRevenge

Who cares if the xbox community decides to switch over. You should be more than thrilled that more people will be on the PS4 which means more players to enjoy a good time with.

Also, i just cancelled my auto renewal with xbox live, so i already made that decision of going back with Sony.

Xbox can not do or say anything to change my mind. As far as i'm concerned they dug themselves a hole, and the only way they can get out is back-peddling all the bs they said, but that alone just means they're neither professional or trustworthy to be a part of.

Sony screwed up in the past there's no denying this but they LEARNED from their mistakes, something M$ has yet and will never learn.

A person with down syndrome will always have that handicap no matter what happens in their life (in this case M$ is the handicap).
Message 21 of 22 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
26 posts

Re: Hello Xbo.. i mean Sony Community!

Jun 14, 2013

Yeah I just grabbed my name up recently, I'm sticking with 360 until PS4 comes out.

DMR was just not in the gaming spirit. Not sure why they thought it'd go over well.

I just hope Sony takes advantage of their hardware to get some sick exslusives that xbox one cant even run.

Message 22 of 22 (36 Views)
0 Likes