Jul 16 2012
By: mistageorge Splicer 51 posts
Accepted Solution

Heeellllpp meeee!!!

6 replies 88 views Edited Jul 16, 2012

I am having a terrible time trying to get into the police station in Arkham City in order to get to Mr. Freeze....the obvious way in is the metal door on the side....but it only lifts up so far? Ive exhausted every other method and it leaves me majorly **bleep**......So i ask myself...This is a video game...chill ...and ask the professionals on Playstation Community Forum!....So help a brotha out..please? lol.....

Message 1 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11752 posts

Re: Heeellllpp meeee!!!

Jul 16, 2012

Batman has a sliding mechanic, which lets him skid under doorways that won't go up all the way. This keeps criminal types always flustered as to how Batman's broken into their secret lair when all they needed was to eliminate the electrodes pumping toward any door that would otherwise remain partly open. Smiley Wink

That, and there's a back door to the place. You may not have the necessary gadgetry for access one way or the other just yet. But, the game should have explained already about how to utilize your gizmos and such from what Batman's current range is up to this point in the story.

Message 2 of 7 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 16, 2012

ok....so how do  i slide then?

Message 3 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 16, 2012

the game kinda has an "open" feel about it...meaning it doesnt keep me from levels i shouldnt be at....not linear at all...but thanx for replying to my message...ill check it out

Message 4 of 7 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11752 posts

Jul 16, 2012

It's been months since I've last played the game myself... so, I did a search and found this site:

http://gametipcenter.com/batman-arkham-city-how-to-slide

Running (X) and crouching (R2) combined will pull off this feat for Bruce. If you happened to miss the in-game tutorial for sliding or the instructional manual doesn't have the information on hand, you can also use the site for other Arkham City-related tips if you need them.

Message 5 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 17, 2012

thanx man....i check it out

Message 6 of 7 (56 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29177 posts

Jul 17, 2012

mistageorge wrote:

the game kinda has an "open" feel about it...meaning it doesnt keep me from levels i shouldnt be at....not linear at all...but thanx for replying to my message...ill check it out

While that's true, there is a certain order you need to go through in the missions. Otherwise you won't be able to complete certain ones without items you'll get from a previous mission. 

Message 7 of 7 (41 Views)
0 Likes