Highlighted
Jan 05 2013
By: MitchCRafT_nM3 First Son 19 posts

Heavy Rain , help needed about purchase

2 replies 55 views Edited Jan 5, 2013

I ordered Heavy Rain the other day from the net, they were advertising the standard edition which i ordered. 

Now today the game finally arrived only for it to be the move edition 

Is there a big difference between the normal and move edition becasue if so i don't want to open it, i will instead send it back and ask for the edition they were advertising.

But if i can play it as the normal edition i will just keep it.

Please someone help me as i am dying to play this.

Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41797 posts

Re: Heavy Rain , help needed about purchase

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

MitchCRafT_nM3 wrote:

I ordered Heavy Rain the other day from the net, they were advertising the standard edition which i ordered. 

Now today the game finally arrived only for it to be the move edition 

Is there a big difference between the normal and move edition becasue if so i don't want to open it, i will instead send it back and ask for the edition they were advertising.

But if i can play it as the normal edition i will just keep it.

Please someone help me as i am dying to play this.

The original Heavy Rain was not compatible with the PS MOVE, the updated/greatest hits & Directors Cut editions are, the game is only "Move Compatible", you don't have to have the PS MOVE to be able to play it.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Heavy Rain , help needed about purchase

Jan 5, 2013
Actually every version of Heavy Rain has a free download to make it movie compatible. The Director's cut simply had that download on the disc so you don't have to get it separately. Also the director's cut as extras such as the soundtrack, making of videos, wallpaper & themes, plus a bonus episode worth $10 is sold separately.

FYI the Director's Cut packaging states "Move Compatible", if it required the move it would state "Move Required"...
Message 3 of 3 (40 Views)
0 Likes