Nov 13 2011
By: Timotonx First Son 2 posts

Headset Problem

2 replies 43 views Edited Nov 13, 2011

Hi everyone,

I received my new Tritton AX Pro headset 2 days ago. I have made the right setup following the instructions and everything seems fine but when I speak to my friends on any online game they ear their own voice through my microphone. The game's sound only comes from my headset and even If I put the voice sound down to the lowest level and the game voice to the max level they still hear their own echo and not the game sound. I've also set my microphone's sensitivity on minimum but the problem persists.

By looking on forums I saw many people who had the same problem but on computer... which is not really helpful to me. I would really appreciate to get help because this is really anoying.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Re: Headset Problem

Nov 13, 2011

Do your games play okay online? I know for internet phone, there are echoes if there's not enough bandwidth.

Message 2 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Headset Problem

Nov 13, 2011

Yeah it's perfect online... but I think I found the source of the problem though, when I give a little tap on the side of the headphone in which the mic is plugged in, it makes a big noise in the microphone as if the mic was literaly in the speakers. Could it be a manufacturing defect that is causing the mic to pick up the sound of the left side of my headset?

Message 3 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes