Feb 18 2012
By: XCrownedClownX Hekseville Citizen 357 posts
Accepted Solution

Having trouble connecting vita to ps3

4 replies 274 views Edited Feb 18, 2012

So I don't know if I'm doign something wrong or not... I'm signed into my PSN account on my Vita and my PS3 and when I plug my vita into my ps3 and launch the content manager app and select Connect to a PS3 system my Vita tells me it's unable to connect.... Is there something I am missing? Am I suppose to be selecting something somewhere on the PS3?

Message 1 of 5 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7211 posts

Re: Having trouble connecting vita to ps3

Feb 18, 2012

XCrownedClownX wrote:

So I don't know if I'm doign something wrong or not... I'm signed into my PSN account on my Vita and my PS3 and when I plug my vita into my ps3 and launch the content manager app and select Connect to a PS3 system my Vita tells me it's unable to connect.... Is there something I am missing? Am I suppose to be selecting something somewhere on the PS3?

yeap i can help you with that , the first thing you have to do is register the vita on your ps3 and then you are set to use remote play , content manager

Message 2 of 5 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Feb 18, 2012

Well, I've already set it up to use remote play (not that it's of much use right now). Where do I register my vita with my ps3 on the ps3?

Message 3 of 5 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7211 posts

Feb 18, 2012

XCrownedClownX wrote:

Well, I've already set it up to use remote play (not that it's of much use right now). Where do I register my vita with my ps3 on the ps3?

if you can use remote play then you can use content manager , oh to register your vita on your ps3 go to remote play settings and register your vita

Message 4 of 5 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Feb 18, 2012

K so I found this video from IGN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHA0LSaqrRg

When I plug my Vita into the PS3 it doesn't automatically connect like that.

Nevermind, I restarted my PS3 and it works now. dunno why it wasn't before. thanks.

Message 5 of 5 (274 Views)
0 Likes