Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/25/2009
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 25, 2009
the same exact thing happened to me. i was playin cod4 and at the end of the match i got a blank screen. so i turned it off for a bit then it wouldnt read any discs but everything worked. sent it in nd got back quickly
Message 5670 of 6,010 (5 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 12/05/2008
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs?

Jun 25, 2009

My blu ray player doesn't work. Waiting on Coffin.

 

PS3 birthday: Sept 2007

deathday: June 2009

Message 5671 of 6,010 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2008
Offline
1841 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 25, 2009

Do the repairers work on the weekend? I just sent out my PS3 today after phoning Sony yesterday for the box and was wondering if I could possibly recieve my PS3 on Saturday or Sunday...

 

I miss it 

Message Edited by Kellog_G8 on 06-25-2009 01:36 PM
Message 5672 of 6,010 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/19/2008
Offline
2005 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 25, 2009

Kellog_G8 wrote:

Do the repairers work on the weekend? I just sent out my PS3 today after phoning Sony yesterday for the box and was wondering if I could possibly recieve my PS3 on Saturday or Sunday...

 

I miss it 

Message Edited by Kellog_G8 on 06-25-2009 01:36 PM

No.  Who would deliver it on Sunday??

Message 5673 of 6,010 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 25, 2009
thanks, this info is very helpful.
Message 5674 of 6,010 (5 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/19/2008
Offline
2005 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 25, 2009

zadaunt wrote:
thanks, this info is very helpful.

You're welcome.  The very first post has a lot of useful info in it.

Message 5675 of 6,010 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2008
Offline
1841 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 25, 2009

tjnamtiw wrote:

Kellog_G8 wrote:

Do the repairers work on the weekend? I just sent out my PS3 today after phoning Sony yesterday for the box and was wondering if I could possibly recieve my PS3 on Saturday or Sunday...

 

I miss it 

Message Edited by Kellog_G8 on 06-25-2009 01:36 PM

No.  Who would deliver it on Sunday??


Okay thanks, just one question.
So it can take 1 day or 2 weeks? Depending? 

 

Message 5676 of 6,010 (5 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/06/2007
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 26, 2009
Ok, after a nearly month long odyssey to get my PS3 back, I finally got my tracking number from UPS and my PS3 should be back on Tuesday (6/30).  I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea if I'll be getting back my original ps3 since the process took so long or if I'm still going to end up with a refurbished unit.  Thanks
Message 5677 of 6,010 (5 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2008
Offline
1841 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 26, 2009

StEpHmHisHoT wrote:
Ok, after a nearly month long odyssey to get my PS3 back, I finally got my tracking number from UPS and my PS3 should be back on Tuesday (6/30).  I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea if I'll be getting back my original ps3 since the process took so long or if I'm still going to end up with a refurbished unit.  Thanks
1 month? Are you serious?

 

Message 5678 of 6,010 (5 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/06/2007
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Have you sent in your PS3 for repairs? If so, your answers are here!!!

Jun 26, 2009
dead serious
Message 5679 of 6,010 (5 Views)