Jan 16 2013
By: Hikaru_Kazushime Splicer 66 posts

Has anyone played Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos?

0 replies 217 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

I've been slowly working on this game on and off for a little over a year now and I'm stuck on Ch.17 (i think). Mainly playing it off and on because I keep getting stuck and discouraged, but I really still like it and want to clear it. Here's what it looks like:

616019_191613_front.jpg

Its a super obscure game and I can't find anyone online who's played it besides one guy on YouTube, but he wasn't able to help. My friend beat it but he doesn't remember how he beat the chapter I'm stuck on. He's the only other person I know who's played it...and beat not only Ch.17 but also the whole game.

It really is a good game, it features a lot of characters from different anime and fighting games!

I'm looking for anyone who has gotten past chapter 17 and knows how to beat it. It would be great if I could get some help with at least just that chapter. (need to look again, could be chapter 18).

Or- if anyone awesome could point me to a real faq for the game that includes a walkthrough, as I have not been able to find one...ever.

Also, it is not to be confused with "Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos".

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (217 Views)
0 Likes