Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Re: Has anyone heard of any problems yet?

Feb 5, 2012

Sparhawk15 wrote:

Just wondering if there are any reports of bugs or anything comming out of Japan on the Vita?

I know the original PSP had some screen pixel issues and I'm sure that with todays tech you'd see less problems in this area, but little things happen from time to time.

Here's some reading for you...

http://news.softpedia.com/news/PlayStation-Vita-Glitches-and-Issues-Aren-t-Widespread-Sony-Says-2424...

http://n4g.com/news/908109/ps-vita-freezes-and-touch-screen-issues

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/gaming/sony_denies_widespread_ps_vita_problems_says_people_misunder...

http://venturebeat.com/2011/12/20/sony-acknowledges-technical-problems-with-playstation-vita/

Should answer a few anyways..

And if you read, you will see where Sony actually contradicts themselves. LOL the one in UK said, there is no apology and no problems, and that the apology is on the Japan site because people can't get through to tech support.. (probably because of all the problems).  But yet, the other site, it says Sony says that these problems may be widespread on the vita system..

Message 21 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Feb 5, 2012

SnWnMe wrote:

SteveO1966 wrote:

SnWnMe wrote:

Just from following the online buzz:

Overpriced

Memory card costs too much

No PS1 Classic support

No Flash support

AT&T partnership

Unfair Bundles

Pick one.

Someone who is upset because they can't afford the Vita..  It's sad..  Ask the parents.

You fail at reading. I just listed the things people are complaining about. Stay in school.

And he is talking about the unit itself, as in if there are screen problems, etc..  The list you gave are problems people have with the system, not problems the Vita has.  So I'd suggest you go back and read the OP.  It's people complaining because mommy and daddy won't buy them a vita, and the above is your own opinion.  Bundles, Price and everything else you listed to me is fine, and I'll be getting my Vita on the 15, that I bought by working.

Message 22 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Feb 6, 2012

If I was trying to post something on topic then I would not have typed what I did. It's called "reframing". One of the methods of humor.

Message 23 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 6, 2012

The Vita is not overpriced.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 24 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 23, 2012

yes there are two problems i have found so far with my US playstation vita

#1:   when you are in your internet browser and put the ps vita in standby mode the touch screen will mess up untill you reset your system

#2:   if you have made a password for when you turn your ps vita on and you keep it in your pocket or anywhere else where it can easily put in commands you wont know about then when it turns on and puts in the password wrong so many times it will then ask you to restore your ps vita....which happened to me and when it reset itself it was then in "brazil" language...or at least thats what it said, also i had to reformat my memory card before i could use it agin for some reason.

i have posted these to help both people and psn so these bugs/problems could be fixed so if any1 can get these bugs to the right person please send them in so they can fix them please (allready called psn and they told me to submit them here so every1 can comment on if this happens to them too...so if any1 has problems like this please post them under this so they can fix them)

Message 25 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Feb 23, 2012
Message 26 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Feb 23, 2012

I had a problem on my pre-release unit, wouldn't connect to computer or ps3 no matter what. Also if it entered sleep mode while connected to power the unit would crash...

Message 27 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Jun 4, 2012

One problem I have: many of my games don't show the online play history in the usual spot, while the only ones that do(in my collection) are Blazblue and Marvel vs Capcom 3. The ones that don't show are unit 13, resistance: burning skies, and reality fighters.   My other "problem": too many awesome games to choose!

Message 28 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Jun 4, 2012

only problomes i see are not so much bugs thers the olad mura the dark spots on dark screens (all oled screens have it not just vita) and thers the 85 game/app limit and thers the reseting of your bubbles and backgrounds when you swap mem sticks

i am dyslexic don't bather flaming for spelling and punctuation errors it will do no good and make you look like a fool for poking fun at the handicapped

Get your Portable ID!
Message 29 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Jun 4, 2012

Well the only problem i see is that people bltching so much. please stop it, the Vita is new, it's not as PERFECTOOOOR like that shlt 3DS you called a handheld. GIve it some time please, isnt it E3 today, go home and watches it instead of posting complain thread. To the OP, you should have do firmware update bro.

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 30 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes