Apr 10 2012
By: GAME-HERO Lombax Warrior 117 posts

Hardcore Grampa Gamer!

2 replies 47 views Edited Apr 10, 2012

That's right the topic says it all, I have been gaming for over 30 years and I am die hard Sony Fan for life. My Wife, Family and Friends can certainly testify for this, in fact, I probably sold more Playstation 3 systems than our local retailer. I enjoy being a spokes person for the Playstion family. Don't get me wrong I am Not employed by Sony (I would love to. be..) in anyway shape or form. You see, I look at it this way; I invested in a PS3 which has so much to offer and i want everyone else in my network to also be able to receive the best possible media/gaming experience that the industry (Sony) has to offer. I own multiple Sony products from the Vita to Sony's Google TV, some of which I had to camp out for days (60gig launch PS3, Best Buy).

Not a day goes goes by without the word "Playstation" coming from my mouth. I visit us PSblog daily for news,eagerly waiting for that next bit of news so I can always stay "up to date" or "on time" with current events revolving around the PS Brand. I stay up to date on twitter with people like; Amy Hennig, Jeff Rubenstein or Kevin Butler just to stay in touch.

I call myself a hard core gamer because It's what I enjoy doing. When you work 50 hours a week then go home and drop another 45 hours in gaming alone, than your a core gamer.  It's not uncommon for me to drop 18 hours in of gaming in one day (on weekends). If you don't believe me than just check my Trophies, my PS Network ID is: GAME-HERO.

The only thing that disappoints me about gaming is all the negativity from non-gamers, such as; If you're a gamer than you must be overweight, lazy and irresponsible especially for a person my age, I'm 47 years old therefor I hear my share of "Your too old to play" or "grow up". Well last time I check my PS3 box there was no age limit that excluded me.  Just because I'm older don't under estimate me, cause I will still "Gank" you in Fat Princess, or "Frag" you in Battlefield 3...or who knows may I'll just be-friend you in Journey.

Either way Game on my friends!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: Hardcore Grampa Gamer!

Apr 10, 2012

WOOT!..good for you..im with ya..feel exactly the same way about sony and its products...lol..couldnt have said it better myself..im a little older than you but i myself have also been gaming for over 30 yrs..its never been better..love it! sony and its products have always been good to me,thats why i continue and will continue to spend my money on the best products out there..MHO..Glad your here and keep comming back!..i know im not goin anywhere...lol..SONY RULES..THE REST JUST DROOL!...lol..33455-220.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Hardcore Grampa Gamer!

Apr 10, 2012

Can I add you as a friend? GAME-HERO add me!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes