Highlighted
Nov 12 2011
By: Lord_Specter911 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Harassment, decisions, decisions

3 replies 31 views Edited Nov 12, 2011

Everyone knows those type of gamers who wear mics, that just get so mad at the game, they curse insult, do whatever they want?

I know people who play Call of Duty may know this eh?

We all come across them though this time figure I'd do something, suppose ill ask here first see how it is, then do in with them, but this is how it goes down.

Details below:

The game starts with the other team always being the same 6 members, though I did ask and they never said they were grouped with each other, and then me and some randoms.

First couple games I had my mic off and they complained whenever I killed them, mostly because I ruined their killstreaks against noobs.

They insult and bullshit me to turn on mic, so I humour them with putting it on,

They say I have to camp to win, yet we lost the last couple games, the game after I put on my mic, my team lost again, yet the other team mostly camped, which was insultingly hilarious, yet they continued to cry bullshit and that I still can only win by camping.

Basically we did more games, always me and scrubs against them, and at the end of it they all said I was hacking and cheating, even one of them said "i work 4 ps3" and "you will b bannd".

Sounds like a threat, then again they did try to scare me off to leave the game by insulting me, but I only left after they ran out of shit to say, only things I heard from them was fustration of me killing them, well that and my hands being too cold to feel.

I am usually very good at shooting games, so I always hear people calling me a cheater or hacker, yet never a camper, but now they even say one of them works for PS3 and I will be banned?

Not even that, I still have his messages to me that says that, even the follows ups, which I talk to him as if he works from PS3 yet, he still acts like a douche, so I doubt he works for PS3.

Question below:

The question is, for basiclly harrasement and, I guess Impersonating someone from PSN there has to be some kind of punishment that can be done?

Hell if needed ill find a camera and take pictures of the messages.

All I know is shit talkings that try to abuse others online, you can't punish sadly, however it doesn't work on me, i just laugh and tell them to whine more, but if you step past a certain line, I know you just screwed yourself.

Will add according to if anyone cares, may find out what im looking for by my own, after I warm up that is, damn the coldness.

Edit:

Very Important Detail to this.

The person on their team who sent the messages had no mic, sent messages then put his mic on and started talking shit, so don't think its a child, its a grown man, why he didn't say it instead of sending it to me as proof in text messages, I have no idea.

Message 1 of 4 (31 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39135 posts

Re: Harassment, decisions, decisions

Nov 12, 2011

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

There have been a number of posts/question in a similar vein to yours & I'm afraid my answer will be the same to you as it was to them, if it makes you feel better then yes report these idiots, because that's what they are, childish idiots, some are actually kids & some are as you say grown men, that's even worse, but yea, if it makes you feel better report them.

As for impersonation of a PS employee, no, do you know how many reports would  be filed every day if everyone did what you want to do & file a report on someone who says "I work for PS & I'm going to get you banned"?, thousands, literally thousands, they're trying to "wind you up", scare you off, make you go away etc.

Do yourself a favor, laugh it off, which for the most part you have been, is it annoying as hell, you're damn right it is, it's one of the reasons I hardly go online to play, but if you come across these types again, move on, find another room/server, & if you want to, report them, but not for impersonation.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Well, I went into another game, killed the same person around 5 or 6 times in a row, was hilariously fucked up I admit, but shit happens, they kept spawning in front of the route I ran, wasn't seeking them, then after that they kept saying I was a camping bitch, apparently it was a female, and I am going to assume its a wife and husband team, after every game kept telling me I was camping and I had a dick in my mouth when I put on my mic to humour them.

Even once for some reason he said if CoD is all I play, wierd how he is an even higher level then me, which means he is on more then me, when I asked his reason, he said he has to take care of his kid.

Its not all but everything but the end is useless.

My team actually won since it was both randoms, but after last game,(was around 10 games we did, and they never stopped with the camping or dick in the mouth, even kept saying my name everytimed I killed them).

Because he didn't be a man about it and shut the fuck up, told him if he is the one taking care of the kid, that means the wife is the bread winner, which makes him the bitch.

Sad though, all these people that do this aren't the people you expect, or would to, they all do good, they have no reason to bitch, they win, sometimes you lose, but everytime I say, keep whining, it brings me great entertainment, that is after all, why you bought the game eh? heh

Message 3 of 4 (31 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39135 posts

Nov 12, 2011

I say just keep killing the idiots, & ignore their immature rantings & ravings!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (31 Views)
0 Likes