Mar 12 2014
By: War-Machine-HFG First Son 1 posts

HammerFist Gaming Looking For PS4 Gamers

[ Edited ]
0 replies 127 views Edited Mar 12, 2014

HammerFist Gaming [HFG] was launched in early February of 2014 to support competitive gamers on the XBOX One in North America.

In the past month we have decided to look outside the XBOX community and invite PlayStation 4 gamers to join our ranks as well.

HammerFist was established as a competitive gaming organization with plans to support not only inter-clan tournaments but outside ones as well. In addition to those, we want to achieve victory on the virtual battlefield, every time we enter a match. While many people game just to play, whether you admit it or not, you don't play to lose.

Our intent is to provide our members with the resources and opportunities to be successful every time they enter a match, and exit it with a "w".

We do not recruit based off a members skill or kill/death ratio, we want active, dedicated individuals. Ones who we want to play with, that we enjoy playing with, and those who want to contribute to the betterment of HFG and its members.

Since we are basically just opening our doors to PlayStation 4 we are in critical need of leaders on that system. We are considering those with prior leadership experience, or even better a small gaming organization on the PS4 looking to merge with a slightly more established gaming organization.

We currently support Call of Duty: Ghosts but would be willing to launch other "divisions" for other games supported on the PlayStation system. We are gearing up for The Division and Destiny (which will be supported on both).

If you are interested in knowing more, or applying for membership you can contact me on our website

In general our membership requirements are:

• Be at least 16 years of age
  • Have a working microphone
  • Able to access on a regular basis (daily preferred)
  • Able to attend at least 2 scheduled events per week

There may be additional requirements for a game (like we have addtional requirements for those looking to participate in Clan Wars on CoD Ghosts).

Either way, I look forward to hearing from some PS4 guys and look forward to bringing the system to HFG!

If you have any questions, you can reach me at our site, my username is War Machine HFG

Thank you for reading!

Edit: Updated Labels. Please check out Labels Best Practices in PS General!

Message 1 of 1 (127 Views)