Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2012
By: ecued Monster Hunter 36 posts

Hacks and Cheats

5 replies 209 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

not so long ago sony went and had a hissy fit because someone broke into there security and supposedly got access to all the players private information. i found it funny because all the information that any body could have gained from their stores could easily be found in other places if you look. what sony has never adressed is the blatent amount of hacking and cheating that goes on in game on their servers everyday, especially in fps based games. i have seen things go on in games such as C.O.D., MAG, Battle Field, ect. that the game machanics just dont allow with out outside programs or scripts.

now i understand that there are quite a few talented people out there, and to keep gaming safe from it is a constant vigill, but it seems to me that sony just doesn't care about that. i would give anything to see some of these god like playeres, you know the ones, they are easy to spot, they have the k/d ratios of 1000/1 and have every thing you can acheive in a game in the first month its out, be made to play on systems that were not their own and see just how good they are. now dont be a troll and rell me how talented you are, i realize there are very good players out there, but everyone has an off day once in a while. with ou mentioning any names, i can not play a certain game for months, come back to it, and there they are, the same guys who where getting all the kills via head shots, are still running around. 

i'm just a gamer out looking for a fair shake, are you telling me that sony can not incorporate programming into their build that will help eliminate and keep at bay the flagrant abuse of the system that is going on? if you can't, then at least make the cheats and hacks available to all of us so that we can at least compete. there is nothing more frustrating than buying a new release just to get it home and find out it's already been compromised. these guys are so good a lot of the time the cheat pre dates the games release. i am sure that this post will just go unnoticed like all the others, and of coarse the trolls who use these things are going to spam this post and tell me i just suck and they are so good, thats ok because i am not adressing them.

i would like to hear from other true gamers who feel as i do, that these programms are ruining gaming, and feel that the makers of these platforms should be responsible for maintaining a cheat free gaming enviroment for all of us.

Message 1 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5421 posts

Re: Hacks and Cheats

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

No, Blame the lazy publishers and developers who refuse to take action. Playstation isn't the only console that has this problem fyi.

Click Here to report cheaters.

Message 2 of 6 (205 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 21, 2012

yea, but it is the one i have spent well over 2000 dollars on between the sytem and games, so its one i am concerned about.  i can't complain about systems i don't own.  it's funny i just got done playing a match of BF3 team death match.  the one player had 119 kills and less than 20 deaths.  every time i saw this guy, he would hit the trigger button and it would aotomaticly scope right to me.  it was also blatently obvious that he was using a wall hack too.

Message 3 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5421 posts

Jul 25, 2012

ecued wrote:

yea, but it is the one i have spent well over 2000 dollars on between the sytem and games, so its one i am concerned about.  i can't complain about systems i don't own.  it's funny i just got done playing a match of BF3 team death match.  the one player had 119 kills and less than 20 deaths.  every time i saw this guy, he would hit the trigger button and it would aotomaticly scope right to me.  it was also blatently obvious that he was using a wall hack too.

Ok, and why should this be Sony's problem? This problem should be taken up to Dice and Ea.

Message 4 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Yes the issue should be addressed with the game developers to make their games cheat free, but Sony being the one providing the networking for online play should have a much better means of reporting hackers. Sure you can send them an email with someone's gamer tag and more than likely have it ignored, but I think Microsoft did a much better job in this respect in how they allowed in-game management of player reporting.  I have also never heard of Sony banning/revoking anyone's PSN access or access to any registered game.  So while I would like to see game manufacturers take responsibility and make their games more secure, I am more in favor of a direct response from Sony in allowing me to report them, even if it is just to make me feel better.

Message 5 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

ecued wrote:

not so long ago sony went and had a hissy fit because someone broke into there security and supposedly got access to all the players private information. i found it funny because all the information that any body could have gained from their stores could easily be found in other places if you look. what sony has never adressed is the blatent amount of hacking and cheating that goes on in game on their servers everyday, especially in fps based games. i have seen things go on in games such as C.O.D., MAG, Battle Field, ect. that the game machanics just dont allow with out outside programs or scripts.

now i understand that there are quite a few talented people out there, and to keep gaming safe from it is a constant vigill, but it seems to me that sony just doesn't care about that. i would give anything to see some of these god like playeres, you know the ones, they are easy to spot, they have the k/d ratios of 1000/1 and have every thing you can acheive in a game in the first month its out, be made to play on systems that were not their own and see just how good they are. now dont be a troll and rell me how talented you are, i realize there are very good players out there, but everyone has an off day once in a while. with ou mentioning any names, i can not play a certain game for months, come back to it, and there they are, the same guys who where getting all the kills via head shots, are still running around. 

i'm just a gamer out looking for a fair shake, are you telling me that sony can not incorporate programming into their build that will help eliminate and keep at bay the flagrant abuse of the system that is going on? if you can't, then at least make the cheats and hacks available to all of us so that we can at least compete. there is nothing more frustrating than buying a new release just to get it home and find out it's already been compromised. these guys are so good a lot of the time the cheat pre dates the games release. i am sure that this post will just go unnoticed like all the others, and of coarse the trolls who use these things are going to spam this post and tell me i just suck and they are so good, thats ok because i am not adressing them.

i would like to hear from other true gamers who feel as i do, that these programms are ruining gaming, and feel that the makers of these platforms should be responsible for maintaining a cheat free gaming enviroment for all of us.

You are way off on many of you're points here.  First Sony does NOT have rights to most if not all of thoes games.  If someone is doing something wrong on any game let's take MAG (who is own by Zipper) then it's Zipper's job to see to it that everything is working on there servers.  Sony on the other hand can't do anything on there Zipper's servers.  So, what you're talking about here has nothing to do with Sony and Sony can't adress any of this.

You go on to talk about what you call "Hackers" but it's very rare that you see "Hacker's" in any game what you are seeing are glichers.  You don't need any special hardware or software and anyone can do it.  Also don't forget some glichers call them selfs Hackers and when they do that, that makes them "Lamers".

As for Glitches most of the time they are all right to use as long as it does not slow down the server's the Staff and or Mod's are not going to do anything about it.  Glitches are just little loophole in the game little things the staff should at sometime fix.

If someone does use any illegal glitches:

1. It's only a matter of time before one of the Staff/Mod's see it and Ban that user from the game that they spen there money on.
  2. It's also very sad when you think about it that you get to have fun in you're game and they don't do to there gliches. 

I would like to talk about are k/d ratios of 1000/1 most of the time these are just very good players that find spots that they can kill other people but they can't be killed.  It's not fair but that's life.

As for Cheat's people have been using cheat codes in game's for a very long time now there is nothing wrong with it.  If you find a illegal cheat or loophole in a game report it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 6 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes