Nov 02 2012
By: MRPRINCE78 First Son 3 posts

Hack City

5 replies 94 views Edited Nov 2, 2012
Is it me or is the PlayStation Network beginning to be hacked every time you play a video game especially 2k 13 or Madden!
Message 1 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Hack City

Nov 2, 2012
What do you mean by hacked?
Message 2 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Like when I'm playing in the middle of the game unexpectedly someone is controlling my player other than me! The opponent never misses a shot! I bring the ball up the court I am being fouled from the time I inbound it all the way up to court with no foul! Glitches every time I shoot but it plays very smooth when someone else shoots or bring the ball up the court!
Message 3 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18735 posts

Nov 3, 2012

MRPRINCE78 wrote:
Like when I'm playing in the middle of the game unexpectedly someone is controlling my player other than me! The opponent never misses a shot! I bring the ball up the court I am being fouled from the time I inbound it all the way up to court with no foul! Glitches every time I shoot but it plays very smooth when someone else shoots or bring the ball up the court!

So if you were to put the controller down, will your character act on its own? Maybe your character has a life of its own.

Is your controller messed up?

If you are 100% sure these games servers are hacked then contact the game publishers

NBA 2K13

http://www.2ksports.com/

Madden

https://www.easports.com/

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 6 (67 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 3, 2012
That's probably all it is, GLITCHING, or your internet connection is too slow. If no one is able to help you here contact EA and Take-Two about the issues through e-mail.
Message 5 of 6 (66 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Thanks yeah I have a brand new controller when I'm playing sometimes the characters will move by themselves! And the other player makes almost every shot and and throughout all 4 quarters they will maybe have 2 or 3 fouls that is a little strange for 4 quarters!
Message 6 of 6 (56 Views)
0 Likes