First Son
2 posts

Re: HOW TO CHANGE PS3 NETWORK NAME

Jul 12, 2008

Ex7: so you are comparing changing your plastation network name with changing the names of my kids??? WOW....that's so insanly rediculous you just really try not having any kids. Just for the chance that you may pass down your lack of common sense and reasoning. One of you is enough, no need to bring more people with an I.Q lower than their shoe size into the world. We have enough with you. 

FYI: I found out (by nnerdd... thanks btw), that you are able to copy the saved game info into the new id once you make it. So in a way, i guess you can re name your kids.... LMAO@U

Message Edited by QuesoFrito on 07-12-2008 02:58 PM
Message 11 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2426 posts

Jul 12, 2008
U CANT
CAPSLOCK <------- TURN IT OFF
Photobucket
Message 12 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 20, 2008
Y can Japanese Account's change their online display name but not U.S. accounts??????????

If you still say Noob,Epic Fail,or PWND....or yell into your headset "You got raped!!!" I hope Chuck Norris comes out from underneath your bed and punches you in the face. If you agree, use this
Message 13 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 30, 2008

SpoolnBad wrote:
My suggestion to you would be to think about what you really want your name to be online.  Are you gonna be the same way if you have kids?  Want to change their name after a couple of months because you get tired of it? 

Am I the only one that finds this funny? You can't possibly compare a Playstation Network account to a child. Well perhaps a fanboy would.
 Anyway, yeah I think not being able to change your name is stupid. On Xbox Live you can, sure it costs a small fee but at least you can do it. Playstation Network's way too basic. 

Message 14 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2008
LMAO... Your Too Funny!!!!!!!!
Message 15 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 31, 2009
Let's say I want to change my network name; I save my data on to a memory card. Once I create a new user with a new network name, I can upload my saved data- will I continue to have all of my trophies as well (metal gear solid)? And what about the games i've purchased in the play station store? Will those be erased or can they be saved on a memory card as well?
Message 16 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1737 posts

Jan 31, 2009
Denotes required whenever I TRY TO CONTACT there customer Service Page. Or it reads page can not display!  Pathetic how SCEA is with there updated ugly www.us.playstation.com website its horrible now! Anyway I advise you don't do it! I lost all my stuff after I tried doing what your about to do.. I get no help what so ever from there webmaster etc.. SCEA should end up in Court for this crap!...I had over 118 Trophies lost it all...And this happened after I purchased the LBP Kratos custome with the Varity Pak from the PSN Store. After I was done with the download I booted up my LPB game and this is when all hell broke loose it would'nt save any data file or game save...I also couldn't get Wipout HD to Sync with there crappy servers for that game as well. Then they told after I called them up to Backup my PS3 did that. Then they told me to then Restore my PS3 Reformat it did that. But still I have had this problem then get this they told me to delete my user name big mistake now everything is gone!.. Damn SCEA for this dirty trick they ALL Should be held Responsible for my PS3 not working anyway after all they made the stupid thing with the Trophies support and LBP content from the PSN store..This is sad that this has come down to this..
Signature removed by admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 17 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Jan 31, 2009

u can change your network name on Japanese accounts

One time, my PS3 randomly burst into flames and it still worked. So I continued playing while it was on fire.
asdf
Message 18 of 66 (4,434 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 7, 2009

Yeah I want to change mine to, but so I can keep my trophies.  They should really make this option cuz when you buy a ps3 you get very existed and just put a name without thinking and than after a month you start thinking about it,  why did I put this name LOL.  Like mine Madness1688  makes no sense, I just got too excited.  Oh and by the way lol why are you comparing account names to your children's names?  And the people that don't like caps lock your more annoying than the caps lock.

Message 19 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 6, 2009

I can think of at least a dozen other sites that are somhow linked to game where you can change your name (eg: Steam, XFire, Bigpond Games, Gamespy)

This is a major stuff up on Playstation Australias front. Most people just type in a quick for things to get the registration through not knowing they wont be able

to change much of it later. I change my online name based on what my steam one is. The one im stuck with is Shadowbird134, thats part of my email and really

want to change it to my steam one which is Tweetbix but since this major stuff up that Playstation Australia hasnt bothered to fix i cant. MAJOR STUFF UP.

Message 20 of 66 (4,434 Views)
0 Likes