MVP Support
10192 posts

Re: HOW MUCH ARE YOU SATISFIED BY THE PS MOVE?

Apr 30, 2013
I'm not completely satisfied with it, however the hardware itself is really good. It's too bad there's a lack of software for it. The latest wonderbook game looks interesting, might give that one a go.
Message 11 of 13 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 1, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:
I'm not completely satisfied with it, however the hardware itself is really good. It's too bad there's a lack of software for it. The latest wonderbook game looks interesting, might give that one a go.

Yah, the wonderbook game looks interesting. Eager to have a hand on it. Its very innovative and we can really get involve in the entire session of the game.Smiley Happy

IGNITED MINDS
Message 12 of 13 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

May 1, 2013
It's not as accurate for dance games like the other consoles kinect. (Sorry but this is so true). I have just dance 3&4 and everybody dance and if I wanted to I could do like every song just by moving my arm. The move excells in other areas though, just disappointed they couldn't make the ps eye track your whole body so you'd actually have to dance.(its not like the eyetoy needed an extra controller Smiley Tongue)
I'm satisfied with it, I tend to have more fun when I play killzone with the move then the dualshock, but I don't think its the best.
Message 13 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes