Highlighted
Dec 15 2013
By: unlshd11 Monster Hunter 38 posts

HOW LONG IS MAINTENANCE GOING TO BE FOR?!

5 replies 278 views Edited Dec 15, 2013

With all this maintenance going on, (since a day ago mind u). I called sony to find out how long its going to take, they cant give me a straight answer. I hate that. Hopefully theres a complimentary psn voucher for our troubles. I spent ALOT of money on psh, I would hope they give me some thing in return for ,e not beng able to enjoy the money i spent. The man claims they are also updating home, adding new features. I hope those features include being able to add more items to our spaces when we decorate, mor einteractions with eachothers avis. We should be able to have babies and when we marry eachother we should be able to stay in eachothers spaces, if that other person leaves. Its dumb it kicks us, if ur a couple on home. They should make it alot like sims, but just better quality, and graphics.Like it is now but more realistic.They should make it like real life. Imagine how much more money they would make. I hope home is on ps4. But if its not, i dont mind staying on ps3. Im a home fanatic. Dont hate. ;P

Message 1 of 6 (278 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40513 posts

Re: HOW LONG IS MAINTENANCE GOING TO BE FOR?!

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

PS HOME maintenance?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 6 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 15, 2013

brit, yes the maintenance going on right now.

Message 3 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9161 posts

Dec 15, 2013

The problem is that Sony accidentally gave everyone access to the dev tools of Playstation Home that why it has been offline for 2 days now.They had no choice but to put the service offline for our own safety.To keep yourself updated with the latest info about the issue follow this thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PlayStation-Home-Extended-Maintenance-Decemb...

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 6 (255 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Dec 15, 2013

That'd be kinda funny if you could have babies

"Hope you haven't forgotten my role in this story.. Im the leading man, and you know what they say about the leading man.. He never dies.."
Message 5 of 6 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 15, 2013

unlshd11 wrote:

With all this maintenance going on, (since a day ago mind u). I called sony to find out how long its going to take, they cant give me a straight answer. I hate that. Hopefully theres a complimentary psn voucher for our troubles. I spent ALOT of money on psh, I would hope they give me some thing in return for ,e not beng able to enjoy the money i spent. The man claims they are also updating home, adding new features. I hope those features include being able to add more items to our spaces when we decorate, mor einteractions with eachothers avis. We should be able to have babies and when we marry eachother we should be able to stay in eachothers spaces, if that other person leaves. Its dumb it kicks us, if ur a couple on home. They should make it alot like sims, but just better quality, and graphics.Like it is now but more realistic.They should make it like real life. Imagine how much more money they would make. I hope home is on ps4. But if its not, i dont mind staying on ps3. Im a home fanatic. Dont hate. ;P

I wouldnt expect anything. Home is free. If you purchased stuff in hime you chose to. They didnt make you srop your credit card or psn code for stuff. Just be patient let them do what they need to do and Home will be back before you know it.

Message 6 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes