Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 19 2012
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 1979 posts

HEY SONY. PEEP THIS.

18 replies 410 views Edited Oct 19, 2012
QA your friggin updates when you have maintenance, from now on! Do you know how to test for bugs before you roll this crap out? I seriously wonder sometimes if ya'll QA anything anymore. Like PSN is just one huge, perpetual beta test...and were the monkeys you test this crap out on.

"Does it work? Idk, just roll it out. We'll know soon enough if we missed any bugs. Muahahaha!"

This is to address the recent store errors, missing items, no transactions on record, etc...

GET IT TOGETHER!
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (410 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: HEY SONY. PEEP THIS.

Oct 19, 2012

it's usually the people holding the pocketbooks that decide that a game has to go out the door too early

if you refuse to push it out, they can just cut off your funding

anyway, yeah, most of what comes out in Home is nightmarishly buggy

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Not talking about specific games on home.

Im talking about crashing the store, to the point of causing mass chaos. Idk who specifically was at fault for this recent fiasco...but SOMEONE was. Or a team of people were.

Everyone is so eager to defend sony and the devs, but lets face it...when they screw up, SOMEONE has to be held accountable for it.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 19, 2012

nah, it's all beta, and we've accepted numerous agreements stating that we understand that Home itself is software that is still currently under development, and that there are no guarantees, etc, etc...

I think they've covered their hides pretty well.  Remember last year, when the PSN EULA was updated to prevent class action lawsuits? http://www.examiner.com/article/sony-updates-psn-user-agreement-to-block-class-action-lawsuits

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4397 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:
QA your friggin updates when you have maintenance, from now on! Do you know how to test for bugs before you roll this crap out? I seriously wonder sometimes if ya'll QA anything anymore. Like PSN is just one huge, perpetual beta test...and were the monkeys you test this crap out on.

"Does it work? Idk, just roll it out. We'll know soon enough if we missed any bugs. Muahahaha!"

This is to address the recent store errors, missing items, no transactions on record, etc...

GET IT TOGETHER!

I like how your thread titles are always in caps.

kidding.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (330 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Again...not just talking about Home. Im talking about ALL of PSN in general.

This last 12 hour maintenance was for the new PS Store, coming next week. Had nothing to do with Home...yet somehow still affected the stores IN Home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yH7OECd0N4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Oct 19, 2012

its because the stores in home still have to go through the normal PSN store, that being said, this really should have been posted in PSN  instead of home, but i have seen less home related things stay here

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (301 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Peep this, peep that. Peep you, you, and you....peep.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 19, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

No, peep YOU, motherpeeper!! I swear, the peepin' people around here...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (210 Views)
Survivor
1690 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

stardeth wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

No, peep YOU, motherpeeper!! I swear, the peepin' people around here...

Speaking of "Peeps", I just have to. This is freakin' hilarious. LOL!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (200 Views)