Message Edited by Coldplaya on 11-16-2006 10:35 PM
I will try to make it more clear, but you are free to believe what you want.
For your name you have 2 choices.
1) Create a new name from the PS3.
2) Use your existing name from here.
That is it.
"The process for creating an account using a PC follows the same basic steps as for account creation using a PS3™ system. However, after the account has been created on a PC, the user must associate the account with a User on the PS3™ system in order to access and use the account.
Do not get yourself worked up for nothing.
- Log in as a User on the PS3™ system.
- Go to @ (Friends) > @ (Sign Up for PLAYSTATION®Network).
- From the account sign-up screen, select .
- Enter the sign-in information for the PLAYSTATION®Network account that you created using a PC.
When the sign-in information is confirmed, the avatar for the account will be displayed under @ (Friends). "
when you click:
this link appears:
we have the right link, it's not going to it's correct destination
same result when you click: