Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 21 2012
By: ROTAG_Leader First Son 2 posts

HELP, Uncharted 3 not loading

6 replies 450 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

My ps3 wont run or load Uncharted 3 at all.  runs all my other games fine, and can't figure out why this game wont run.

I emailed palpitation, they had me try to delete game data, but it was never loaded, so no game data was found.

Next step they had me do was to boot it in safe mode, and do a hard disk restore because they said I may have corrupt files. So I did.

Still not loading that game, does anyone know of any other ways to possibly fix this?

Also they said maybe try a "System Restore" but warn this will wipe everything from my ps3.  What will this entail, all my trophies or what?

Please help me

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (450 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24753 posts

Re: HELP, Uncharted 3 not loading

Sep 21, 2012

Honestly, there's not much we can do. You might have a bad disc. Try another one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (447 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 21, 2012

lets say i bought the game at game at game stop, do you think a new game would help? or do you think it might be somethign wrong with my ps3?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (445 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24753 posts

Sep 21, 2012

ROTAG_Leader wrote:

lets say i bought the game at game at game stop, do you think a new game would help? or do you think it might be somethign wrong with my ps3?

You said that all your other games work and this one doesn't. I'd think it's a safe bet that it very well may be the game, and considering that you bought it from GameStop, I'd go out on a limb and say they probably sold you a bum disc. 

The game is only $20 now. See if you can get a new copy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2014
My sons system is brand new as is the game (it was the uncharted bundle). That is the only game that doesn't work. I went and had the game replaced with a new one, this one as well doesn't work. I google it and see so many people have had problems with this game since it came out and there is still no answers! Frustrated.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24753 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Jbsingle10 wrote:
My sons system is brand new as is the game (it was the uncharted bundle). That is the only game that doesn't work. I went and had the game replaced with a new one, this one as well doesn't work. I google it and see so many people have had problems with this game since it came out and there is still no answers! Frustrated.

Do you have the lastest firmware?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jan 10, 2014

ROTAG_Leader wrote:

Do you have PS Plus? You could always delete all the game data but your save and then download the free version of Uncharted 3 from Plus. Maybe that would work instead of your disk.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes