Jan 17 2013
By: DanielTheMachine First Son 3 posts

HELP PSVITA NOT TURNING ON

7 replies 208 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

I WAS PLAYING FOR A LONG TIME AND DIDNT NOTICE LOW BATTERY NOW ITS NOT TURNING ON AND FLASHING ORANGE? 

WHEN IT FIXES WILL MY BATTERY DIE QUICKER? I REALLY DONT WANT TO MAKE THE BATTERY DIE SINCE I CANT BUY A NEW BATTERY HELP PLEASE

Message 1 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: HELP PSVITA NOT TURNING ON

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Ok not trying to be rude but typing in all caps can annoy people making them not want to even read this at all. Also if you are going to ask for help, please be more specific on any steps you have taken to remedy the problem.

As far I can read it appears like your Vita died with a low battery which is completely normal, so why aren't you just charging it then? I mean you need to be more specific, have you hard reset the Vita, have you plugged it into the charger and it still wont turn on..? Stuff like that, any information helps other than just screaming HELP.

Message 2 of 8 (198 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 17, 2013

sorry for caps

anyway i plugged it in and now its charging but do you think i damaged the ps vita's battery life

Message 3 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Jan 17, 2013

DanielTheMachine wrote:

sorry for caps

anyway i plugged it in and now its charging but do you think i damaged the ps vita's battery life

Haha not at all. You just probably played the battery to hell, so there just wasn't enough power at all to turn the Vita on again. It's defeintely not a problem. It's normal.

Happens with my phones all the time if you use them too much to where there is literally no battery, sometimes they won't turn on either after dying, unless they have enough of a charge to do so.

Message 4 of 8 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8122 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Flashing Orange means that there is not enough electricity to power the Vita. Leave it for an hour or so.
Message 5 of 8 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2007 posts

Jan 17, 2013
also, when your vita flashes low battery and turns off, it basically goes into sleep mode, and prevents you from losing whatever you were doing when it happened
Message 6 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6666 posts

Jan 17, 2013

DanielTheMachine wrote:

I WAS PLAYING FOR A LONG TIME AND DIDNT NOTICE LOW BATTERY NOW ITS NOT TURNING ON AND FLASHING ORANGE? 

WHEN IT FIXES WILL MY BATTERY DIE QUICKER? I REALLY DONT WANT TO MAKE THE BATTERY DIE SINCE I CANT BUY A NEW BATTERY HELP PLEASE

you dont need a new battery..  just let it charge   up,  and when it powers up , go power saver and  adjust.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 7 of 8 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jan 18, 2013
YOU CAN TYPE IN CAPS IF YOU WANT. i play mine to death a lot. it just needs a couple minutes on the charger then it will turn back on. normal.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 8 of 8 (136 Views)
0 Likes