Feb 16 2012
By: nv_Los First Son 6 posts

HELP! Is my 1st edition suppose to include the $55 bonus???

12 replies 27 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

I purchased my first edition bundle today at Gamestop(sigh* i know i know) and I was under the impression that that 1st edition bundle would include the data session plan plus a $15 downloadable game as well.... I get home and just realized there is no bonus inside the box, now the guys at Gamestop are informed that only the 3g/wifi models are only the ones that include this deal and are not very helpful to be honest, can someone help, is this true?

Message 2 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: HELP! Is my 1st edition suppose to include the $55 bonus???

Feb 16, 2012

there should have been a little att pamplet that just sorta mentions the free game and session after you pay for a month.  bundle itself doesn't really mention this deal anywhere on the packaging and there are no inserts with codes or anything.

Message 1 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 16, 2012

you pay for the data then after you get free game and free data. not before. AT&T provided not sony provided.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 3 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Theres no pamplet at all, those bastards only gave me the box! which like you said metions nothing about the bonus! -_-

Message 4 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 16, 2012

nv_Los wrote:

Theres no pamplet at all, those ******** only gave me the box! which like you said metions nothing about the bonus! -_-

you get nothing in box no one does. (you pay for data then you get free data for next month and a game in 2 to  3 weeks.)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2012

You might be right makes sense, thanks for the responses guys

Message 6 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11354 posts

Feb 16, 2012

The $55 bonus comes with the $299 LAUNCH EDITION, which is also a 3G/Wifi Vita, but includes an 8GB memory card ($30), a free session (250MB of data - $15) and a PSN game (from what I understand 'Super Stardust Delta' - $10) for which you get a voucher via snail mail (or maybe email, not sure which) 2-4 weeks after your first paid month of service on either plan.  The Launch Edition releases NEXT Wednesday along with all other models.

Message 7 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 16, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

The $55 bonus comes with the $299 LAUNCH EDITION, which is also a 3G/Wifi Vita, but includes an 8GB memory card ($30), a free session (250MB of data - $15) and a PSN game (from what I understand 'Super Stardust Delta' - $10) for which you get a voucher via snail mail (or maybe email, not sure which) 2-4 weeks after your first paid month of service on either plan.  The Launch Edition releases NEXT Wednesday along with all other models.

im talking about the free session and the psn game. you do not get them in the box. you get them from AT&T after you pay.

Message 8 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11354 posts

Feb 16, 2012

From what I can tell, the First Edition bundle does not include the free session pass or the PSN game.  At least Amazon, nor Gamestop list those items as bonuses for the FEB.

Message 9 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 16, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

From what I can tell, the First Edition bundle does not include the free session pass or the PSN game.  At least Amazon, nor Gamestop list those items as bonuses for the FEB.

go to the blog they updated it awhile ago. when they announced the launch bundled link below.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/27/special-launch-day-ps-vita-3gwi-fi-bundle-announced/

""

With only 27 days until the launch of PlayStation Vita, we are excited to announce two PS Vita 3G/WiFi bundles.  If you were one of the lucky consumers to pre order the PS Vita First Edition Bundle, in addition to the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi hardware, a limited edition case, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card and Little Deviants game, we will now be including an AT&T DataConnect Pass good for one free 250MB data session (a $14.99 value) upon purchase of one 250 MB data session, and a PlayStation Network game – both provided upon 3G activation on the AT&T mobile broadband network. And the best part, you still get it a week before the official launch date."""

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/09/playstation-vita-the-unboxing/

""Early birds who pre-ordered the First Edition Bundle will their PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system on February 15, a FULL WEEK ahead of its official launch on February 22nd! You’ll also get a 4GB PS Vita memory card, a limited-edition PS Vita case, a copy of Little Deviants on PS Vita game card, and a set of AR Play game cards to enable augmented reality play with a host of free downloadable mini games. There’s more: The PS Vita First Edition Bundle also includes an AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, which is good for one free 250MB data session (a $14.99 value) upon purchase of one 250 MB data session, as well as a free PlayStation Network game that you can redeem upon 3G activation on the AT&T mobile broadband network.""

all there.  you have to pay first to get the free data and psn game.   (gamestop is crap at updating things. amazon is slow.)

Message 10 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes