MVP Support
11157 posts

Re: HELP! Is my 1st edition suppose to include the $55 bonus???

Feb 16, 2012

Okay, just checked.  Gamestop's site now includes the DataConnect session, but still doesn't mention the free PSN game.  Makes sense that they'd add it, though, considering the Launch Bundle doesn't cost any extra.

Amazon still makes no mention of it, though.

Message 11 of 13 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 16, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

Okay, just checked.  Gamestop's site now includes the DataConnect session, but still doesn't mention the free PSN game.  Makes sense that they'd add it, though, considering the Launch Bundle doesn't cost any extra.

Amazon still makes no mention of it, though.

does not matter  the blog is the go to.  amazon and gamestop are not they do not have deals with AT&T they did not make the system. sony does and did they are in the know more then anyone else.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 12 of 13 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
76 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Ok so here's something I've been pondering on and if someone can answer this then I won't feel like I did anything wrong. Anyhow, I got the first edition bundle and ordered the 250mb plan for 30 days. Now I know that I'm suppossed to get a voucher for my free game and free month after this month expires. The eerie feeling that I'm getting though is that there was no mention of the free game or month once I purchased my 250mb for 30 days plan on my vita. I know that there's a pamphlet in the box but no mention of it through my vita. Then I began thinking hypothetically, lets say it's February 22nd already and someone forgot to preorder the Launch Edition Bundle. Now lets say that theyre all sold out so he just has to buy the regular 3G version that doesnt come with stardust or the free month but he still signs up for a 250mb for 30 days plan just because he really wants to try out the 3G. My question to you all is: How will sony know to send me a voucher for my 3G subscription and not to send a voucher to people who just got the regular 3G version of the system? I honestly wouldn't know how they would be able to manage that because I'm pretty sure the process of signing up for 3G is going to be the same for all 3 versions of the 3g system (FEB, Launch Editon, Regular 3G). Call me paranoid but I'm worried about not getting my voucher.

Can anyone please help me and put my mind to ease??? :/

Message 13 of 13 (9 Views)
0 Likes