Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: HBO GO App

Apr 26, 2014

DownBeachDynasty wrote:
Mimic I get your points. I literally know nothing about any of this but I would've hoped that sony would have thought, hey let's make it pretty simple to add media to our next gen console. it just seems that each thing they want to add, takes extremely long. Especially given the game draught. Don't get me wrong, I'm playing this thing one way or another.

Also by piggy back I meant as far as maybe Sony learning what problems Other companies ran into in order to stream line the process. Again I have no idea if that's even possible now that the consoles have shipped.

You are aware that Sony is not the one who makes the Apps for the console right? The apps are the sole property of the owning entity. i.e. HBO, YouTube, HULU, CrunchyRoll. The apps are and have to be created by the software engineers at said companies, i.e. HBO, Google, HULU, etc...so what you will need to do is go the website of said comapny and post a complaint with THEM as Sony has ZERO and i reapeat ZERO control over when and how the app is created. 

Message 21 of 23 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4038 posts

Apr 26, 2014

Do you think this could have something to to with, oh i dont know may be "HBO"!!

Sony has no control over HBO and can not just make a app and put it on the PS4.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 22 of 23 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Apr 27, 2014

I am sure it has a lot of moving parts to it, it is not just a simple thing to do.  There are time sesitive deals these companies make and I am sure both co. know we are asking for it.  It will come eventually (hopefully)

RISE_UP44
“Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ”
― Coco Chanel
Message 23 of 23 (133 Views)
0 Likes