Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: HACKERS AND MODDERS...

Jul 26, 2013

once again I had no idea that these games went to other servers instead of ps3 being the last stop. I have contacted  the appropiate persons. If I sent the wrong wrong vibes to the wrong place, sorry but it's really aggravating  when playing my games. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 52 (234 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Jul 26, 2013

mudveinc69 wrote:

once again I had no idea that these games went to other servers instead of ps3 being the last stop. I have contacted  the appropiate persons. If I sent the wrong wrong vibes to the wrong place, sorry but it's really aggravating  when playing my games. 

No apology needed, but, believe me, it is appreciated.

I think that, as a community, we're just glad to see that you understood what we explained, and took action.  That's awesome.

Thanks for being here - I hope that your experiences improve, and that we can get you interested in other discussions.  Welcome!

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 52 (225 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18576 posts

Jul 26, 2013

mudveinc69 wrote:

No worries, this is what we are all about, helping one another. Stay around and help us stay strong :smileyhappy:

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 52 (210 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11663 posts

Jul 26, 2013

mudveinc69 wrote:

Yay, someone who isn't a complete troll.

Too bad not every new user is like this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 52 (207 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2013

sounds good but when they get reported they still stay on nothing ever happens

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 52 (167 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5090 posts

Oct 5, 2013

That's why Cod is a huge failure... I cancelled my pre order of cod ghosts because their would be many of the hackers on it so no point really..

photo jogo-watch-dogs-signature-edition-ps3-1_zps43a78ce3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 52 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2013

84182183.jpg

I found your hacker on Black ops..lol..Now you can be at peace..lol. They were running a Black opts hacker room..He said if he cant win against the world he will win at video games..lol

His handle on the game is Nukeman
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 52 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 5, 2013
People will always hack things and cheat anyway they can, it's not right but it happens.

Just know that you don't and have a clean conscious.

Besides it's only a game.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 52 (161 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

Oct 6, 2013
tbh the very name of COD has become associated with unscrupulous cheaters and hackers due to its highly competitive nature. Hence why I will never play a COD title in multiplayer. I had friends on the 360 who loved cod and would brag "Hey dude I just prestiged again!" I was like "Yeah and?" Since I have switched over to the ps3 as of the 25th of last month I have yet to try any multiplayer experiences. Just no longer have the friend base I once had to enjoy it. Plus I have always seen myself as kind of lacking in the skills necessary lol. Dont want to be a detriment to my team(and yes I prefer teamwork :smileyhappy:)
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 52 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Obvious mistake is you're playing cod.

Go to battlefield ... Seriously.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 52 (122 Views)
0 Likes