Jul 26 2013
By: mudveinc69 First Son 5 posts

HACKERS AND MODDERS...

51 replies 653 views Edited Jul 26, 2013
I am just **bleep** off with playstation altogether because of all the people that's hacking and modding all the games such as Black Ops 1&2, COD, Modern Warfares, etc, etc, etc.... Why can't the people at PlayStation get this mess under control???? Why don't they make a mod for the hackers to lock down their "jailbroken" system??? I can't even enjoy playing these games anymore when all I do is get killed and then I watch the killshot only to see it's because of aimbots, or boosters, or whatever. This is supposed to be enjoyable????? This crap sucks....I'm fed up with this lame gaming. When is someone going to get this under control?
Message 1 of 52 (653 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Re: HACKERS AND MODDERS...

Jul 26, 2013

mudveinc69 wrote:
I am just **bleep** off with playstation altogether because of all the people that's hacking and modding all the games such as Black Ops 1&2, COD, Modern Warfares, etc, etc, etc.... Why can't the people at PlayStation get this mess under control???? Why don't they make a mod for the hackers to lock down their "jailbroken" system??? I can't even enjoy playing these games anymore when all I do is get killed and then I watch the killshot only to see it's because of aimbots, or boosters, or whatever. This is supposed to be enjoyable????? This crap sucks....I'm fed up with this lame gaming. When is someone going to get this under control?

People hack things all the time on PC's as well.. You can always own the hackers anyways.. I think it's sad too but whatever... Just don't play COD or Black Ops II simple.

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 2 of 52 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 26, 2013

mudveinc69 wrote:

Then you also hate Xbox, Nintendo and PC because a ton of their online games are the same way. 

Message 3 of 52 (642 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13564 posts

Jul 26, 2013

It's not Sony's job to monitor Activision servers.

These hackers and modders are on ALL COD servers (PSN, XBL, PC). Well, maybe not Wii U, but no one plays there anyway.

Not to mention, after a new COD comes out, support for the old one is dropped. That's why MW2 has a billion hackers and such, compared to BO2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 52 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1606 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

mudveinc69 wrote:

People hack things all the time on PC's as well.. You can always own the hackers anyways.. I think it's sad too but whatever... Just don't play COD or Black Ops II simple.

Worse on PC of all things. It is simpler to use. 
Not talking about COD but the games in general on PC

Message 5 of 52 (637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Sony does ban jailbroken PSN when found. However this is not a very common occurence, because not all "hackers" will be found.  At one point Anonymous hacked PSN for the banning of "hackers". You can report players your self!

[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/Jared175"][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Jared175.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 6 of 52 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jul 26, 2013

This:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Then you also hate Xbox, Nintendo and PC because a ton of their online games are the same way. 

and THIS:

glaciusx25 wrote:

It's not Sony's job to monitor Activision servers.

These hackers and modders are on ALL COD servers (PSN, XBL, PC). Well, maybe not Wii U, but no one plays there anyway.

Not to mention, after a new COD comes out, support for the old one is dropped. That's why MW2 has a billion hackers and such, compared to BO2.

OP, you're fed up with Activision and CoD.  I understand and support that assertion, but, point your hostility in the right direction.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 7 of 52 (617 Views)
MVP Support
18888 posts

Jul 26, 2013

mudveinc69 wrote:

SONY has been and still is working against jailbroken systems. With that said, you are barking at the wrong tree; SONY has nothing to do with any of the COD games. The company responsible for publishing and maintaining the COD servers is Activision

http://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

Channel your energy the right way and at the right entity.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 8 of 52 (604 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 26, 2013

well I had no idea that these games were through other servers aside from playstation.

Message 9 of 52 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

mudveinc69 wrote:

SONY has been and still is working against jailbroken systems. With that said, you are barking at the wrong tree; SONY has nothing to do with any of the COD games. The company responsible for publishing and maintaining the COD servers is Activision

http://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

Channel your energy the right way and at the right entity.

This ^ is the best advice.

@OP

When ever I read a title of a thread that has anything to do with "Hackers," I automatically assume it is related to CoD.

And 99.9% of the time, I am correct.

As Xuch suggest, channel your frustration towards Activision (or even Treyarch / Infinity Ward.)

Now, if you want to try and get these people banned from PSN, you can go here to report them.

Best thing to do, is just stop playing CoD games. Protest with your wallet, until Activision / Treyarch / Infinity Ward support & protect their games better.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 10 of 52 (583 Views)