hahaha. what a **bleep** update. expected though

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 11 of 21 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Guardians of Middle Earth new Plus game this week

Feb 4, 2013
I think if a publisher is willing to offer a free game in the EU market, that makes it likely that it may come to the US market too, but just not at the same time. This has been the case for both the US & the EU on several occasions...
Message 12 of 21 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

yshisu wrote:

Just gave you kudos but I did  it accidentally... Anyways,yes EU already got it,but people complain the fact that US+ give some bad games most of the time compared to EU.We just want good releases like EU thats all,we're not complaining that US plus services just the game they chose

Not that I want Mercenary to lose a Kudos, but for yshisu, if you go back to the post you gave the Kudos to, then click options top right of the post box, in the drop-down menu will be an option to 'revoke my kudos'.

BRIT-KO.

As for the Plus Update, meh!

umm i kudod you to try the revoke feature--- it does not show revoke to me

nevermind-- you justr have t leave page and comeback-- or reload it

Message 13 of 21 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Nothing for me this week. I tried the GoME demo a while back and didn't care for it. It's not a game I want to sink hundreds of hours into to learn all that it offers. Oh well...

Message 14 of 21 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Feb 4, 2013

The only thing i was saying is that its funny that all these people that wanted Guardians of Middle Earth last month when EU got it for free now act like they dont want it. You can't say that the Plus team doesn't listen to feedback because its obvious they do.

Message 15 of 21 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 4, 2013

It’s not really that obvious, there have been a lot more people complaining about not getting the same amount of full ps3 games, instead of people asking for GoME, but that hasn’t changed. There have been polls asking if people wanted both weekly and monthly updates and more than 50% asked for both. There is no real reason the US can’t get some more Full ps3 games and there is defiantly no reason not to have a monthly and weekly post about what’s coming.

Message 16 of 21 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I'm seriously let down. Guardians of Middle Earth, seriously? EU users hated it so much, they rated it a 6.9 out of 10. I hate sports as well, even table sports.. So in my 3 month purchase of ps plus so far, I've had 3 games that I was legitimately bound to hate. I'm not a fan of Lord of the Rings. Note to Sony. If you're gonna release a game on plus, make sure you at least take into account what your userbase likes. NBA jam on fire, I could forgive as there are others who are into basketball.  Foozball, I wondered what it was doing there but I just skipped it over. But this being a start of the month ps3 highlight is a letdown. I'll be buying another 3 months next month, but I seriously hope you straighten out somewhat.

Message 17 of 21 (131 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Feb 4, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

yshisu wrote:

Just gave you kudos but I did  it accidentally... Anyways,yes EU already got it,but people complain the fact that US+ give some bad games most of the time compared to EU.We just want good releases like EU thats all,we're not complaining that US plus services just the game they chose

Not that I want Mercenary to lose a Kudos, but for yshisu, if you go back to the post you gave the Kudos to, then click options top right of the post box, in the drop-down menu will be an option to 'revoke my kudos'.

BRIT-KO.

As for the Plus Update, meh!

umm i kudod you to try the revoke feature--- it does not show revoke to me

nevermind-- you justr have t leave page and comeback-- or reload it

Yea, you have to leave or re-load, sorry, i should have said jpb.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 18 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2612 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Game looks fun, was thinking of getting it last month. Glad I didn't.

same here I was thinking about getting it soon hope its good havent heard too much about it.

Message 19 of 21 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Glad I didn't buy it lol
Message 20 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes