Oct 10 2012
By: EvilAcidic First Son 6 posts

Great Idear For downloads/Purchases.

3 replies 62 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Ok this post is for a better way of seeing downloads because I never know what game I actually have and what games are demos,

so I was thinking that maybe in the downloads section there is a tab that you can see what games you own Via downloaded and purchased this also goes with addons, themes and avatars because I don't like having to figure out which game is a demo and which is not.

I think having a separate tab for games that are purchased that also means PSN games as well maybe even a tab for demos that you have played would work wonders but yea having to know what games I have and don't have would help instead of them all cluttered up together.

Message 1 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38846 posts

Re: Great Idear For downloads/Purchases.

Oct 10, 2012
Message 2 of 4 (52 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18872 posts

Oct 10, 2012

|Welcome to the PS Community.

Better organization features for the Download List has been previously discussed and requested on these forums. Nevertheless, this is not the right place to request for consonle/PSN features, for that SONY created the PlayStation.Blog.Share. Since its creation, this part of the us.PlayStation.blog has become an idea bank from which some ideas have been implemented  while others really good & popular ideas have been  ignored.

On this page http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/?s=download+list&x=0&y=0 you can see that many people wish for a better Download List. Sign up and Vote.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Idears, idears. Oh idears... Could be a good idear if it were a more complex idear. If Sony were to work on turning an idear into a new feature it should have more effort put into it. Not knocking your idear, just giving you an idear of what we should expect from Sony. Small changes like this wont work, we simply need better idears. You get me?

Lol, sorry, I had to do it, my Dad pronounces the word the way you spelled it. Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes