Mar 14 2014
By: nour321 Survivor 2567 posts

Gravity Rush is on sale; what are your opinions on the game?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 179 views Edited Mar 14, 2014

I've only played it once when I got ps+ but ended up deleting it for space. I never got around what the game is supposed to be about... Or why everyone says its so good...

What's it about?

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Click here for more information. Also updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels.Thanks! - GrainneNessa/ -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Re: Gravity rush on sale, should I pick it up?

Mar 14, 2014
If you got it with ps+, but deleted it, it will still be in your download list and you will be able to re download it. If I misunderstood, then I would say yes it is worth it. I really enjoyed it.
Message 2 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Mar 14, 2014
My ps+ ended and I don't think I'll be getting any more ps+ after that.

And I like purchasing games without a time limit Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11716 posts

Re: Gravity Rush is on sale; what are your opinions on the game?

Mar 14, 2014

Personally, I do not think Gravity Rush is a good game. In fact, I'd call the game "bad" a little more than I would let it sit in the mediocre pile. It's one of these games that amazes me people actually consider it to deserve special recognition.

Gravity Rush is hopelessly devoid of good qualities. The game uses awful camera angling to get you through the game. Constantly in the later portions of the game I'd literally start getting headaches while playing it. You'll be going topsy-turvy as you can pause yourself in midair and attempt to gravity kick enemies without there being a lock-on option to do so. Naturally, the game has a semi lock-on, but a lot of times you'll just rush past the enemy and have to try again and again just to slam into their weak point(s).

The plot of Gravity Rush is not really worth playing through. I'd avoid the game if you can. Even as a freebie, I only began playing Gravity Rush because of that. And because it gave me something to do, and something to Platinum I tortured myself until the end result came. Otherwise, I was definitely not too satisfied the entire time I spent playing this game that loses itself to gravity more than rises above it. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
845 posts

Mar 14, 2014

I completely disagree. The gameplay is completely different than anything I've ever played. And for me that was one of the things that made it great. Sure there are moments when the camera angle isn't the best and sometimes you don't hit your target, but those things are rare once you've mastered the controls. I thought the story was great too. The only real downside for me was that the story was a little short. If you don't want to take the time learning how to master the controls then I wouldn't recommend Gravity Rush as it can be kind of tricky. I guess it might even give you "headaches." But overall, it is one of the best Vita games

Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes