Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Gravity Rush impressions

Jun 15, 2012

And you are a perfect example of a troll, please, i should have just go and play some more MGS HD and Gravity Rush then reply to you. 56 avarage on METACRITIC, please dont make me laugh, those so called CRITIC are slap-joke bunch of people who review game based on their own likeness. samething go to IGN. SteveO and Jo, Me and other are not BLIND DRONES, which you constantly used to tell other when you ran out of idea to back up your idiotic. We are smart costumer, we buy game with our money and we can return it, no problem, we dont need your so called CRITIC or opinion, since we're gonna buy the game anyway with our money not your. You know what worst game on the VIta? Ben 10 Racing and your so called IGN and MetaCritic give it's a higher score than Resistance, talk about ignorance. Please get out of this forum please sir, i'm sure Glaciusx, who is very welcome and friendly wouldn't even allow your stupidity on this thread and would report abuse the hell of of you. So go find a better thing to do, like play with a toaster since it's more suitable video game console that you can play.

Peace, Kaz. And dont bother to reply

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 11 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Personally I felt that Resistance was rushed as well. It is glitchy, but almost every game has glithes at the start (look at CoD and BF3), and I felt the gun sounds were really generic. The gameplay isnt too bad though, and the story isnt super immersive but I found it to be not too bad, overall.

Message 12 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jun 15, 2012

I agree, Their reviews are biased. They need to make sure people that are not fans of a genre not review games from that genre. Also it seems like some critics just don't like the Vita.

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 13 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
842 posts

Jun 15, 2012

xTurmoilZz wrote:

I agree, Their reviews are biased. They need to make sure people that are not fans of a genre not review games from that genre. Also it seems like some critics just don't like the Vita.

Photobucket http://psvitaheaven.wordpress.com/ Also check out http://uspgc.webs.com/ (Ultimate Sony PSVita Gamers Club) to get away from all of the complaints and rants.

Yeah I'm seeing alot of this. Alot of the reviews i've read are people complaing that "The controls would have been better on a PS3". Or something to that effect. I mean personally, I can think of a few things I do not like about the Vita, but I can think of 10X more things I do like about the vita which overshadows my dislikes.

Message 14 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes