Sep 27 2011
By: D-Roy12 Sackboy 456 posts

Gravity Daze BOSS BATTLE

3 replies 17 views Edited Sep 27, 2011

A full demo of the game, at the end there is a boss battle, you dont have to watch the whole thing, you can just skip to 6:26 for the boss battle.

Message 1 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Re: Gravity Daze BOSS BATTLE

Sep 27, 2011

Flying around like a bloody ninja. This made my day. Any other stuff about this?

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 2 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Sep 27, 2011

delkata777 wrote:

Flying around like a bloody ninja. This made my day. Any other stuff about this?

I have learned that in the game you can pick up any object with gravity powers and launch it at an enemy. There will also be new skills and ways to update your current skills.(probably you could upgrade the kick combo, flying kick and other abilities you get)

Also here is a video that should tell you all you need to know about gravity daze. By the way, you have the choice of using the right analog, or the gyro to control the camera and aim where you want to go. Most games are going with the choice of classic or touch and gyro controls for the psvita

Message 3 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
524 posts

Sep 28, 2011

D-Roy12 wrote:

delkata777 wrote:

I have learned that in the game you can pick up any object with gravity powers and launch it at an enemy. There will also be new skills and ways to update your current skills.(probably you could upgrade the kick combo, flying kick and other abilities you get)

Also here is a video that should tell you all you need to know about gravity daze. By the way, you have the choice of using the right analog, or the gyro to control the camera and aim where you want to go. Most games are going with the choice of classic or touch and gyro controls for the psvita

Bloody awesome. Anyone else hyped about this?? Who wouldn't want to be a ninja that bashes in enemies faces and throws crates or something at them. You mentioned the gyro, i really hope it works well.

Message 4 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes