Highlighted
Mar 08 2012
By: imupindis Splicer 89 posts
Accepted Solution

Gran Turismo PSP save problem

4 replies 719 views Edited Mar 8, 2012

I transferred Gran Turismo to my Vita. Game save and all. But the Vita won't recognize the save. Anyone else notice this problem too? Any thoughts on the fix?

Message 1 of 5 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: Gran Turismo PSP save problem

Mar 8, 2012

I'm afraid that gran turismo is one of the psp games that only allows the save file to work on the original system it was created on. It's not really a problem with the system or anything that was just the way they made the game. Sorry

Message 2 of 5 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Well looks like I get to go back to square one. Which by the way is always enjoyable in Gran Turismo game.

Message 3 of 5 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I heard about this and I think it's a shame. It affects everyone, because now just by playing the game it feels like I'm digging a hole for myself if I ever replace my system. It sucks.

I have to wonder if maybe PD did it so people won't just download a save from the internet with all the cars unlocked. But I have to say it was still not a good idea, why should everyone suffer all because of the 1 guy who will cheat?

That said I do kinda appreciate the way the game is set up, it's a pretty laid back game and starting over isn't all that big a deal.

So anyway any word on whether custom soundtrack works on the Vita?

Message 4 of 5 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I couldn't get my save file to transfer or my DLC cars. The DLC may be compatible but I cannot for the life of me catch those quick downloads in time before they instal on my ps3 and cannot get transferred to the Vita.

Message 5 of 5 (719 Views)
0 Likes